Holyflag for Rage of Rolfron clicky

Bobbie

Reaction score
Hi

appreciate if you can advise why the script below works for my Beastlord and Berserker, but not for my Wiz, Necro, Chanter, Shammy, Mage nor SK

I have paste and copied it across the ini files. Do different classes have different syntax?

Thanks for your help

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (!${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady} && !${Me.Song[Circle of Power IV effect].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>21) /casting "Rage of Rolfron" |Item

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (!${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady} && !${Me.Song[Circle of Power IV effect].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>21) /casting "Rage of Rolfron" |Item

/echo is your best friend when it comes to debugging.

Try copying the entire if statement into the mq window:

/echo /if (!${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady} && !${Me.Song[Circle of Power IV effect].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>21) /casting "Rage of Rolfron" |Item[/QUOTE]

I suspect the issue is ${Me.PctEndurance} returning 0.

Good news is its not really needed because your using an item, not using a disc or aa.

Last edited:
Hi

appreciate if you can advise why the script below works for my Beastlord and Berserker, but not for my Wiz, Necro, Chanter, Shammy, Mage nor SK

I have paste and copied it across the ini files. Do different classes have different syntax?

Thanks for your help

holyflag0=1

The way you have set it up, it's clicking the item whenever the item is NOT ready.
Use "${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady}" instead of "!${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady}"

(remove the exclamation mark. It's a negation - read as: "not")

No, he has that right. 0 is ready. >0 is # seconds until it's ready.

Also keep in mind holyshits only kick in if you go into 'combat' mode with either MQ2Melee command/hotkey or EQ command/hotkey - casting spells isn't enough.

htw

I used the echo command with and without the endurance test, results are below:

- Wizard, holyshit not working:

[MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL && 100>21)/casting "Rage of Rolfron"

[MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL)/casting "Rage of Rolfron"

- Berserker, holyshit working:

[MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL && 100>21)/casting "Rage of Rolfron"

[MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL)/casting "Rage of Rolfron"

Same responses.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

I think HTW nailed it.

Holyshits are only going to fire if you have attack turned on.

If your casters are just sitting back throwing spells, they will never fire any holyshit so all their stuff needs to be in the downshits.

For the casters you probably also want to include a check to ${Me.XTargets} to see if you are getting ready to fight something.

Last edited:
for casters use this

Code:
${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

OK , using downshit for the non-melee worked mostly.I need to thank everyone, got all bar SK and chanter working now. SK seems to have another issue, melee not auto coming on, so will look into that. Not sure what chanter's problem is some home work there to.

Just one thing, having the clicky click in downtime is not ideal when you are just standing around. Would Dealings suggestion get around this problem? If not, downshit is cetainly a a big improvement!

Cheers

Thanks again, I tried Dealings suggestion and it works great.

Cheers to all