Heroic Exploit?

Kokopelli2014

Reaction score
I recently purchased an account that also came with a few heroic'd toons. They were from a server I do not play on and thought its a shame to let them go to waste after initial investment to turn them heroic in first place. So I passed on this disappointment to a friend who told me i simply have to delete them off the originating server and reroll on my server at no cost, somehow the system remembers that you are flagged for 3 heroics....can anyone confirm if this is true or not? I dont want to kill off three toons if it wont allow me to make 3 on my server for free so to speak

Thanks in advance for any replies

When you purchase a Heroic Character from the marketplace, you are actually purchasing a Heroic Character Slot. You can delete and remake the Heroic Characters as many times as you want. You won't get the 15k starting plat each time, however. You only get the plat on the first creation.

There is an exception to this. When Heroic Characters were first introduced, everyone was given a free one. This free one cannot be deleted and remade.

What happens if you transfer the heroic character of original account to another account. Do you get the slot back on the original account?

I think its tied to the account so you would need to have a heroic slot on another server for it to work maybe? The originating slot should be available i am guessing

The other thing you don't get again (besides the 15k plat) is heroic armor slots being unlocked. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but when I deleted my heroic toon and remade him on a different server I could do the bump to 85 and all that (and get the gear), but the visible slots were no longer flagged for armor ornaments.

The other thing you don't get again (besides the 15k plat) is heroic armor slots being unlocked. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but when I deleted my heroic toon and remade him on a different server I could do the bump to 85 and all that (and get the gear), but the visible slots were no longer flagged for armor ornaments.

That's not something that comes with Heroic Characters, tho. The Hero's Forge is a different feature, and is not included with the Heroic Character purchase.

Reactions: EQDAB

That's not something that comes with Heroic Characters, tho. The Hero's Forge is a different feature, and is not included with the Heroic Character purchase.

It must have been because of the package I bought (warrior's forge or whatever the hell it was called). I didn't think it wouldn't transfer through with other toons, though. Eh well.