Help needed! Please share your opinion Game Seller Pros

sanja1

Reaction score
He everybody.

Does anyone know Game Seller Pros company ? Please share your opinion

THanks in advance

Alex

As mentioned in the shoutbox, they are scam artists who resell sold toons and sell toons they claim to own.

If you, or anyone, is contacted via PM by someone advertising for them, please let myself or another mod/admin know immidiately. Thanks!

All of the original accounts have been banned and an IP ban was placed on the main person sending the PMs. Since then, MMOBugs.com has been harassed by the "owner" of this company. They are not accepted here and any transaction that you start/complete with them will not receive any sort of support from the staff here at MMOBugs.com.

I am sorry to sound mean, but we have had to really crack down on the scams, and like Kodi said, this "company" has scam written all over it.

Buying any accounts during the LoL events is just plain stupid. The accounts are basicly poisoned for some reason and have had multi owners so the buyer is screwd on security in everyway. SCAM!

If you have had problems with that website report it to www.IC3.gov
I have reported him myself here recently. I told paypal they should block this clown or atleast start placing an index on their customer's profile so people know their history(good or bad).
But report that site and complain, the more the better.

Last edited:
655zpd.jpg

If your looking for a good 100% italian fight, givem a shot. Who the hell says that??? He must have a hard on for rocky. Maybe him and his *wife*, *fiance*, or lets face the truth, his dog, watch it together on a daily basis.

SMH @ ALBERT. Still at it

LOL i thought i would see what he had to offer, being a little curious.

He just quoted me $1299 for full HOT end game T4 "Raid" gear. Which i made sure during the conversation that it was RAID and not GROUP.

"Tier 4 - Perspicuous"

This guy asked for half payment now to start the order and the rest on completion. SCAM written all over it. Don't even bother with this guy unless you want to give your money away

Last edited:
@Lackey not so sure he would have it that low even if he offered t4 RAID when the highest raid gear he offers is tower which is 1299. Got that price by looking at someones post here that showed his website

For $1300 you could probably bribe a guild leader for some HoT raid gear, or give half of it to me, ill kick you in the nuts and well call it a day!

For that much you can buy a toon with it and probably max aa and all.

for that much you can pay your mortgage for the month and take your family to the movies..... guy is on crack.

For that much you can buy a toon with it and probably max aa and all.

This. That's why I never understood how this guy actually sells anything. Just buy a goddamn toon. Nowadays you can change the name, gender and race instantly.

this dude is a complete douchbag and text spamms me all the time, because i did business with him once and he screwed me over badly

just recently he text spamm me to go to his website and live chat with him, saying that he might have work online using my toons and making tons of money, and when i disconnected his live chat feed,m he emailed me this :

Bill,

Just a word to the wise. Never assume. It makes you look very un-intelligent sir. With all due respect, You know nothing about my business. Except that we completed your orders you placed in the past. You have done business with us. Whoever this Dru is, is sadly mistaken and more then likely terrible jealous of our success. We are the largest sales company in Everquest and have been in business for 6 + years. Be careful what you read on mmobugs : ) You dont know everything you may think. In either respect, I hope your toons are doing well and your enjoying the game! We can still offer services you cannot find anywhere in EQ, so if you need anything, let me know. I still have 3 GM items left, and of course HOT T4 raid weaps, and plenty of deals on AA : ) I wish you the best of luck sir. Have a great day.

i hope us get rid of this cancers wart on my ass once and for all, this dude has to go

GSP

He everybody.

Does anyone know Game Seller Pros company ? Please share your opinion

THanks in advance

Alex

Aye, they take from the customers and don't pay their employees. Haven't since last OCT so most of them quit. Now they take customers money and no work gets done. There have been some charge backs. I think he's about to make off with a lot of money. Good luck finding Albert.