Healthiest EQ Servers

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ah crap, wrong forum

Going to give starting fresh a go I guess... which are the healthier servers to join these days :confused:

Last edited:
Bristlebane, Drinal and Xegony seem to be the most populated from what I've noticed, but just a matter of opinion.

If you are coming back and starting fresh, are you going to be using MQ? I'd stay clear of the overpopulated servers if you are starting from scratch, just decreases your chance of getting caught using it imo. Less populated servers give you alot more freedom in the world then the heavily populated servers.

If you enjoy more of the social thing and don't want to worry to much about finding a group stick with a overpopulated server.

I thought I seen a graph on SOE site that showed population. Not a number but bar graph for peek hours. When I get back home Monday I will look for it again.

Yeah the bar graphs are on their home page. It's a snapshot though. Would be worth someone doing some research by taking screen shots every hour for like a week and then measuring the bars.

Any takers?

Could probably guage it by # traders in bazaar or # afk people in pok and guild lobby during off peak hours, i.e. 12 am-5am PST time, excluding Antonious Bayle