/gzone into Temple of Veeshan - ToV

Anon/role works for normal people..but MQers and Gm/guide can still see who you are. Hate to think a fellow MQer would say anything.. but lets face it.. it happens often.

Odds of a mqer/gm seeing you though.. dunno.. just saying is all

Assume everyone uses MQ2 and assume everyone will report you, even if you witness them do something. Try not to piss people off in game. If you follow that with some of the other advice here, and do not use these things when its not really necessary, you should be fine. People will even petition when you get coth'd as warp, or using expedient recovery as /sumcorpse. There are people that get a kick out of getting people banned and go out of their way to do so. If you know one of these people, I encourage you to take whatever action you think is necessary to get back at them :)

Just a heads up/thought... I zoned my lower lvl toon into RSS... luckily I was grouped with a guildie... His first comment was... Hmmm, why are you GREY to me? I said... Ummm.. Sorry, gotta go, something came up.... And gated out... Heh.. Hadn't thought about how the con colors would show lower levels...

Skuz

... of a simple use of Alt+G to look at the guild tool with your exact level listed?

Your lucky your lack of foresight didn't cost you more than simple embarassment.

How did you manage to finally do it? I have tried to get alts into Temple of Veeshan to loot twink loots but crash to toon select and end up in West Wastes still.

How did you manage to finally do it? I have tried to get alts into Temple of Veeshan to loot twink loots but crash to toon select and end up in West Wastes still.

The way I did it was using the Fellowship, which obviously requires at least three accounts to set up the campfire...

The thing is that, at the moment, any toon not of legal level who is currently camped in ToV crashes the client to desktop.

ToV

I dont know about Temple of Veeshan, I've been there recently and didn't have to use /gzone to get in at 47+. My guild frequently raids ToV and we all have some very uber lv 1 twinks thanks to using campfire to get in. I've never seen anyone get booted and I know we're not ALL using macroquest!

However, I found the appropriate plugin which I had overlooked before and used /gzone from WoS to get into MPG, then again from MPG to RSS! My mistake was not having the plugin active before trying it... yup, blonde moment!
Great feature, as I don't have 3 accts anymore to use campfires without relying on friends being on.

right because ToV has a req 46 lvl limit, so in your case a lvl 47 would be fine getting in.

does anyone know how to get a lvl 1 into Temple of veeshan? /gzone templeveeshan doesnt work still requires you to be 42.

Temple of Veeshan

Is there any way to get a level 1 toon into the zone, I tried doing /gzone but it would port me back to the succor and DC me. If anyone knows a way to get him in so i can /glock could you reply here or send me a PM.

yeah was thinkin about trying that, just fellowship already has 9 people in it and I'm not about to ask them to drop someone and let my twink in let alone tell them why lol.
ohh well

Since when did ToV ever have a level requirement on it? Its an open zone, you should be able to zone a level 1 in no problem, I used to do that to twink out newbies.

It's always been Level 46 as a minimum req.

gzone into ToV and PoG

gzone is broken for plane of growth. Not sure about other planes.

gzone wouldn't let me in.

Were you standing in the adjacent zone?

Did you log back in after it kicked you to char select?

Did you have gzone lock on before you tried to /gzone into growth plane?

How did Gzone work or it is just dont work with some zones?

Tried to use gzone to zone my level 3 sk and level 13 Zerker to Temple of Veeshan....never got it worked,always stuck at West Wastes,then if i type----/gzone templeveeshan ,it will send me back to chararter select page...

Really need help,thx