Question Guides to maximizing DPS

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
Do we have anyone here in one of the high end guilds who would be willing to repost their class guides for maximizing DPS?

I posted one for BST that a friend of mine sent me.

I'd love to see anything for the other classes.

Info, so sweet

Do we have anyone here in one of the high end guilds who would be willing to repost their class guides for maximizing DPS?

I posted one for BST that a friend of mine sent me.

I'd love to see anything for the other classes.
Indeed I second this. I enjoyed how the BST one even explained what, when & why.

I too would love it. The said BL guide has helped me improve DPS and set a base for tweaking my settings to get the most of the information.

BST DPS GUIDE ( was deep in MQ2BOT thread )

Spoiler:

MAIN BURN
1. Glyph of cataclysm /alt activate 7019
2. Bestial Bloodrage /alt act 443
3. Bestial Alignment /alt act 245
4. Bloodlust /alt act 241
5. Ruaabri's Fury (RAID) /disc Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III if solo use Spirit Frenzy here
6. Third Spire (RAID) /alt act 1432 if solo use First spire here
7. Frenzied Swipes /alt act 1240
8. Chest Click
9. Attack of the Warder's /alt act 981

SECOND BURN
1. Savage Rancor /disc Savage Rancor RK. III
2. Spirit Frenzy /alt act 127 (if solo you use Ruaabri Fury here)
3. Al'ele's Vindication /disc Al'ele's Vindication RK. III

THIRD BURN
1. Ferociousness /alt act 966
2. You can fit Group Bestial Alignment /alt act 985 in where ever u feel will benefit the group the most.
3. What ever is off cooldown to keep it rolling

SKill MASH Keybind
i find having a skill mash key helps to maximize dps to fire off the skills as soon as they come off cooldown. Make a macro with these skills in it.

1. Mual /disc Mual RK. III (Procs our Primalist's Synergy)
2. Focused Clamor of Claws /disc Focused Clamor of Claws RK. III
3. Feral Swipe /alt act 247
4. Bite of the Asp /alt activate 986
5. Chameleon Strike /alt act 11080 (agro drop)

(NUKES)Spell Mash Key
To do dps as a beastlord you need to Follow the ABC's aka Always be Casting set these nukes to same key so it fires what ever one is off cooldown.

1. Visoracius Maelstrom
2. Frozen miasma
3. Kreig's Bite
4. Kromtus Lance
5. Kromrif Lance

Dot's to Weave in when can
1. Glistenwing Blood
2. Kirchen's Chill
3. Hemocoraxius' Endemic

Alliance Proc

Our Alliance requires 4 ticks of damage from anther Beastlord to Proc the effect. The Least needed is 2 Dots on the mob from anther beastlord when you cast alliance to proc the effect after 2 ticks of Dot damage. Each Alliance Proc does 2 million + Damage but is not Listed or Shown on Gamparse at this time. Sadly you wont get that feel good feeling on your Meters but just Know that your helping the Raid win. So if we have 3 Beastlords on a Raid if Each beastlord Casts just 1 Dot and we have 3 Total dots up we Can rotate alliance casts to proc the effect if we have the debuff slots avail.

ADPS for Raids
Besides our Burn's Making sure we hit Ruaabri's fury/Third spire/Group beastial Alignment at the right times. The Next biggest help to our group is keeping up Dichotomic Fury every 60 seconds. During the Main burn you want to save your Dicho tell after Ruaabri's fury wears off then cast it as they don't stack. When that wears off hit Forceful rejuvenation so u can Dichotomic Fury agian to Maximize the benefit to the group during the Main burn. Then just keep it on cooldown your Zerkers will thank you. Also on Stacking Issue's Group Bestial Alignment Increase Hit Damage by 45% override's and does not stack with Group Guardian of the Forest Increase Hit Damage by 36%. So if Forest is running wait to hit your Group bestial Alignment. Likewise if a Ranger is reading this if Group bestial is running wait on Forest so your group gets the most it can. Here is a list of our ADPS skills

Dichotomic Fury 6: 1min
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 85
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
4: 25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
5: Increase Current Endurance by 1176
6: Decrease Weapon Delay (-338)
8: Increase Current Mana by 4012
9: Increase Current Hit Points by 11038

Third Spire of the Savage Lord IV: 7.5min
9: Increase Min Hit Damage by 60%
11: Increase Chance to Hit by 10%
12: Increase Attack by 100

Group Bestial Alignment IV: 12min
2: Also Cast Group Bestial Alignment Form
4: Increase Chance to Resist Spell by 30%
5: Increase Hit Damage by 45%

Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III: 20min
1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 132%
2: Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 69
3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 50%
6: Decrease Weapon Delay (-338)

Consumable Item's
If you want to go HARD here is a few consumable items
1. Ancient Hedgewizard Brew (Provides bonus damage to spell casts Decrease Hitpoints by 6500)
2. Spider's Bite XVIII (Applies Spider's Bite Poison to the user's weapon. This poison will damage the target Decrease Hitpoints by 3781)
3. Burning Salad (Increases attack power and attack speed Increase ATK by 10 Increase Haste v3 by 25% Good if u don't have a bard)
3. Tonic of Resonant Frost XVII (When casting cold-based damage spells on your enemies, you have a chance to inflict up to 4125 additional ice damage)