Guide Request for EQBC and MQ2Bot

Lotto dude

Reaction score
Please do not shout at me for requesting this, but at times I am a little Dexlisic and have difficulty figuring out stuff.
Can someone please give me a step by step walkthrough of how to setup 3 to six characters to work together with MQ2Bot or some similar plugin or macro?
I have no problem running MQ2Bot with ISBoxer, but I get lost trying to figure out how it works with MQ2EQBC. I would like to see if it improves the coordination between the multibox team members.
Perhaps the cleric will heal quicker rather than sometimes allowing the tank to die?
Perhaps the Bard will mezz the adds sooner rather than sometimes waiting for the Ranger to take care of them or simply allowing the Cleric to run out of mana and die because of the adds?

I did a video about MQ2EQBC a few years ago. It should still be somewhat useful to helping understand how MQ2EQBC works. It was before MQ2Bot though.

I am interested. Sometimes I understand videos better than simply reading lines of instructions that jump from one forum to another. If I can keep it all on one page or actually learn one part before going to the next part, I do great. But, if I am trying to learn something new and have to jump back and forth between two different wiki's I get lost.

ok lotto, easy run down.
step one. load all your toons in while running isboxer.
step two. after all are in game turn your broadcast to all on.
step 2.5: right click mmoloader in the tray and go to options, look for launch eqbc and left click it.
step three. type /bccmd connect
step four. type /bccmd autoreconnect
step five. type /plugin mq2netbots
step six. type /plugin mq2netheal (this one might not be needed)
step seven. open your server_toon.ini file and you should see at the top is a netbots setting should be grab=0, send=0, and last one eludes me but set each one of those to =1 then save.
step eight. type /bot on and watch the magic happen.

break down of some of the stuff.
Spoiler:
step 3. the /bccmd connect will connect all toons to the eqbc server

Spoiler:
step 4. the /bccmd autoreconnect will try to reconnect if you lose connection to your server at anytime. also in your mq2 folder there is a eqbc.ini if you open it up there is the auto reconnect in there, just edit the ip (when you start the eqbc server it will say when the window opens connecting on like 127.0.0.1 which is the default) just put in what ever that ip is as the reconnect.

Spoiler:
step 5. might not be needed with all the things that are in mq2bot but the netbots send data to all clients and grabs data from all clients that are on your server.

this is the basic stuff to get eqbc to work with the macros on this site, once those are done your ready to rock and roll.

How does a spell command look like I been messing around with it and have not had any success

How does a spell command look like I been messing around with it and have not had any success

Not sure what you are looking for exactly, however if you have a look at MQ2Cast - MMOBugs Wiki and how to add use casting commands all you need to do is use /bct ToonName //casting "Blezon's Mending" gem4 for example

Basically wanna make an assist Slow key using this program what would it look like

Got it to work used /bc Toon Name //cast 2

Last edited:
What does the following show ?

/plugin mq2eqbc
/bccmd connect 127.0.0.1

Got it to work used /bc Toon Name //cast 2

Just for everyone's reference, only /bct ToonName or /bca allow slash commands to be sent. It worked in Huseng's case only because he specified the name of the character after /bc, but that's not ideal as it causes each character to process the message rather than just the intended target. (Only the specified toon will execute the command)

all of them allow it, he was just making the point that it is bad practice to not use /bct because certain macros look for the // and make them fire whatever it after it even if you were talking to another character. so /bct hides that.