Guide: Echo Caverns - EQMac

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
There is some weird pathing in echo caverns which only seems to exist on the EQMac server. As such I have now finished using this, so am passing it on.

The two spots are on the "hard" side of echo caverns. Both of them involve standing on top of rocks and using pathing glitches where the mobs will not come to you. They will wander off to the side a little and just stand there, unable to attack you, however if you are a caster you sure can attack them.

The two spots are a) right by the "4 bug" spawn in the general corridor. The other spot is at the skeleton / taskmaster room.

Attached is photos of the rocks, and a map pointing out where exactly the spots are.

The rock near the bugs is pretty easy, but the one with the skeletons require finding the "sweet" spot - you will just have to figure that out for yourself, but it definitely does work.

Unfortunately, if you charm the taskmaster, after breaking it always finds a way to path to you - so you can't really use this to your advantage.

Map:
echocaverns.jpg

Bug Rock:
Bug_Rock.jpg

Skelly Rock:
Skelly_Rock.jpg

thanks im going to be trying this out once i gey my toons high enough im 25 atm what lvl would u recommend for this?