Group Powerleveling

Sorarn

Reaction score
Taking my box crew from 6-12. Recently got my "b" team to 96. Was using a raid setup in GMM to level but the xp has really dried up.

Looking for suggestions on better zones to switch to. I do have a SK t2 tbl geared and a ranger if swarming or hs would be a better option.

Not sure if going back to EoK or previous would be better xp due to kill rate.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Also in case it matters my main box crew is SK/CLR/MNK/BRD/RNG/MAG. All T2 + geared with near max aa. Thank you in advance.

Btw I realize this will be a slow grindy process just looking for any tips or advice.

use fellowship sharing XP. turn everyone to sharing log out team B mass kill someplace with your A team. eok t2 works well or gmm orcs. when they cap take 3 B team and put them in with A team (make sure to shut off sharing xp at this point).

head over to FM south fort or someplace you can mass kill. use healers out of group to help and kill until they run out of shared xp, swap 3 B team out for the other 3 and rinse/repeat

Assuming you are running all 12 at once I would break up your toons into:

1. Tank group = SK+CLR

2. PL group = 110 MNK +110 RNG + 4x PL toons

Anyone left out is 'outside' dps and just hangs out attacking what ever is getting pulled. You will have to tweak your SK / MAG so they don't KS your PL group. For example turn off Harm Touch on SK and you may have to wait till 80-90% before you have mage start nuking.

Those in the PL group will be getting fast kills. Push to get your G2 DPS toons max level ASAP.

Last edited: