Release GNOME ILLUSION CLICKY ALL/ALL 30 seconds to get!!

Jinxurit

Reaction score
If any1 else is like me..... Love haven a Gnome Army... I was buying BUlk Gnome pots hell had 300 on even my Gnome toons...... WELL Found This Little GEM....... In Chapterhouse goto SIR B and say Infilitrate He will give you the burning Dead Robes...(Its No Rent Temporary BLAH BLAH BLAH)....... HERES the Awesome part........ slap it in your illusion Keyring and it STAYS DOES NOT POOF ANd clickable ANYWHERE....... BAM SON GNOMES FOR ALL!!!!! ENJOY

Been Debaten about sharen this for couple weeks :p Hella easy with Reachit... i just zone in and grab it.... got it on all like a bizzlion of my toons JUST Remember to leave it in ur Illusion Keyring

Think almost all of the temporary illusion items can be done this way. There's a scarecrow one you can get in East Wastes: Zeixshi-kar`s Awakening.

Hmm anyone have a compiled list of all norent clickies? =)

thanks

thanks for sharing - doesnt work with the halloween illusions sold by the special POK merchant. Will scour the data for similar clickies - think there is a siren one on brother's isle or caverns for a mission....

this also works for the Rumor has it DE clicky Midnight mask , its not up atm but something to remember if you dont have a DE clicky

anyone else have gnome size illusion for any class to click that’s usable with a mount?

mask of tinkering isnt clickable unless your a bard or rogue too :rolleyes:

Think almost all of the temporary illusion items can be done this way. There's a scarecrow one you can get in East Wastes: Zeixshi-kar`s Awakening.

name of quest