getting new pc have ?

turboeq

Premium Member
Reaction score
How much ram will i need to run 4 accounts at the same time and video card any suggestions will help thanx in advance for any help.

4 gigs ram nvidia 8800 will run 4 instances easy with settings off.

8 gigs ram nvidia 8800 will run 8 easy with settings off.

8 gigs ram nvidia 8800 will run 4 easy with most stuff on.

Next step up
nvidia 9800
nvidia gtx 260
ati 4870 or nvidia gtx 280

4 gigs ram with any of those cards will run 4 instances without issue the better the card the better it will handle.

Now that I dont use g15 plugin anymore I can run 10-12 instances with 8gigs ram and a nvidia 8800 with a q6600 cpu

Hope that helps

well i run the 4870x2 in EQ 12gigs of DDR3 Ram and I have everysingle setting cranked to the max on 2 22" monitors with 2 accounts with no problems what so ever.

My Opinion if your gonna spend some money to build yourself a new PC, get the best you can afford. The technology out nowadays is so blisteringly fast that it will not be outdated for a long long time, Software is not even close to needing the power of what is currently offered in hardware for a very reasonable price.

ALso,
I would recommend building it yourself it is the easiest thing to do and can save you alot of money, esp when you are building a quality gaming system with some higher end components. 1500-2000 will get you a 3-4k PC/.

just my opinion, im no genius.

Look into Newegg, they offer 12 months no interest and have some of the best prices on the web.