FS trick 75-105 in a day?

Joeschwal

Reaction score
a guy told me there was an "FS Trick" to go from 75-105 in a day.This was for power leveling a twink.

An idea what this FS Trick could be?

im not sure but maybe using vitality but i didn't think it would add that much

It does when you have another group grinding afk all day.

what does FS mean btw

as far as vitality, the toon getting fed vitality cant be logged on correct? so its not like he has an xp bonus and can go kill or something?

FS --Fellowship

The toon can be logged on.

Have 1 group that is max exp and capped experience from fellowship shared xp. Have your toon who needs the fellowship vitality turned on and in another group. Any XP will filter to that toon and he will get a message that said your fellowship experience has been increased or something.

The toon which you need XP on CANNOT be grouped with any of the members of that fellowship or they will not get that xp.

FS --Fellowship

Have 1 group that is max exp and capped experience from fellowship shared xp.

So if all others are capped it'll dump all vitality to one toon? That seems like a pretty significant oversight.

FS --Fellowship

Have 1 group that is max exp and capped experience from fellowship shared xp.

So if all others are capped it'll dump all vitality to one toon? That seems like a pretty significant oversight.

It's not -quite- as good as it sounds.

XP sharing works like this. A certain % of exp a character gains (from kills) is split among everyone sharing. But, that also means that it's shared with self, and anyone else also in group with sharing on. So if you have 3 people sharing, 2 in group, 1 not in group, the exp share is going 3 ways. 2 people are contributing, 3 people are getting a share.

If a player is capped, and still sharing, I'm fairly confident they still get a split, but that split is just wasted, or vanishes (I suspect this because they still get the message saying they received vitality).

So it looks unlikely to me that any "trick" involving vitality can get a toon from 75 to 105 in one day. Right? Or am I missing something...

There still might be a way to fill up/spend the FS vitality.

Maybe, take low level toon (50 ish) and PL it, and have that fill vitality on the 75+ toon you want to PL.

Then burn off the vitality on the 75+.

Vitality duration seems to have been shortened. I used it a LOT when EoK came out and it helped a lot. 75-105 seems very high to me though. As I recall, it was good for about 1/3 of that (keeping in mind 75-90 was easy because the mobs were high red to the low lvl toon, but 103-105 wasn't nearly so good).

It is possible and I do it every week but then again I have 2 full groups getting EXP that are capped and i'm adding 1 character who needs the exp. 3rd group which has the 1 toon that needs the exp is getting the group xp plus the other shared FS exp every 15 min.

Keep this rolling and I can get a toon from 85-105 and even start on aa's within 5 hours.

so 12-17 accts to lvl 1 toon to 105 is what it sounds like (and 12 of the accts need to be maxed reg xp and aa to feed that 1 toon?)

I dont understand how the fuck FS xp works any more. Do you turn it on for the max xp toon and the toon that needs the xp or whats the deal?

I had a fairly insane experience with this.

I'd made a berserker on the same account as my enchanter, but quickly came to miss the enchanter and abandoned the zerker at level 94. With the chanter maxed for AA, I decided to dust off the zerker after months of not playing, but sharing had always been on.

It was insane. With lesson I was getting 6% regular exp per kill. With the SC potions, 4%. I blasted to 102 in a day. Then, sadly, the gravy train ended. I went from getting 2.7% per kill to 0.3% per kill in one fell swoop at 102.

Man I miss that.

Just need to have the toons and setups to do it.

what does max xp mean? Why can't I just share the xp gain from my 105 war, who has like 12k aa's to my fellowship toon, or can he?

Max XP means you can no longer earn regular EXP and you've earned the AA cap and can no longer earn AA. This ensures that 100% of the earned EXP is funneled to the Fellowship. If the fellowship only has 1 person in the group receiving exp, it's a shit ton of exp :)

ok so all you need to lvl a toon is, 2 grps of maxed aa max lvl xp toons, have them actively generating xp, and another grp that can actually xp with or help xp said toon?

Its a bit resource intensive for me, max lvl in about 3 days or so is more my speed, less resources, less effort, the hardest part for me is to get to 75 :(

It has been a while but this is how fellowship XP worked 2yrs ago.

When a character gets XP and has sharing turned on the XP is shared between everyone in the fellowship who has sharing turned on gains some 'vitality'

So lets say you have three characters in fellowship A , B, and C. Now both A & B are out XP'ing and C is logged out.

A&B kill a mob worth 60 xp.

A gets 30 xp -> fellowship xp is split 3 ways so A/B/C each get 10 xp.
B gets 30 xp -> fellowship xp is split 3 ways so A/B/C each get 10 xp.

A&B both end up with 20 xp.
C is off line so nets 20 vitality.

Later A&B&C are all on line and kill the same mob 60 xp.
A gets 20 xp -> fellowship xp is split 3 ways so A/B/C each get 6.6 xp.
B gets 20 xp -> fellowship xp is split 3 ways so A/B/C each get 6.6 xp.
C gets 20 xp -> fellowship xp is split 3 ways so A/B/C each get 6.6 xp.

Net is A,B,C each net 20 xp ( no change ) - but C has vitality stored so gets a bonus 20 xp.