from 110 to 120 what zones do you recommend?

johnny25

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am coming back to the game after 3 years off. What zones would you recommend for lvl up and loot? I know there are alot of missions now, is that the way to go, if so where to start? any advice would be great- Thank you

progression is your friend!!!
make a 3 box team. I suggest; Tank ( SK) // healer (cleric ) // slower (shaman or beastlord) 2 healer merc and 1 DPS merc
do overseer 2 times per day. at first, do the easy mission to get your agents. then do a 6-hour mission at 6 am, 12 noon, before bedtime, rinse and repeat. then do 12 and 24-hour missions. You can find it here file:///C:/Users/Owner/Dropbox/My%20PC%20(DESKTOP-BKGSLCP)/Desktop/Overseer_StartingOut3.pdf Convert your merc when a number in the upper right of agent window EXCEED 2, this will make merc stronger and give u better success
start: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Call_of_the_Forsaken_Overview work your way thru to current expac

Night of Shadows:
- Overview | Progression | Armor | Raiding

Terror of Luclin:

Claws of Veeshan:

Torment of Velious:

The Burning Lands:

Ring of Scale:

Empires of Kunark:

The Broken Mirror:

The Darkened Sea:

alakazam is your friend https://everquest.allakhazam.com/ cro9ss reference with eqresources https://eqresource.com/ and u will know as much or more than everyone else

Visit Franklin Teek in the Plane of Knowledge to see the current list of hot zones, grab a task, and get adventuring @72 -100!... @LVL 72 I can receive buffs, @lvl 75 start gribbles till 100, @LVL 85 I Can attune, @LVL 90 group with Big guys in Sathir tomb for 4 days.. Wait till 105 and get all spells up to that point. Then get ALL spells at 120, and equip the T1 stuff for each xpac, get dire charm <maxed> do ALL progression, @LVL 120 get: @LVL 106 get TBM progression/conflagrant gear (full set), Do GMM @ (115) for gear, then farm ore (170)to finish making player made gear for (little guys), then Farm T1 ToL gear, stay in CoV player made gear till I can farm ToL(T2) droppable gear, make ToL player made gear once trade skills is high enough. Get SK to highest AC unbuffed < Upgrade to TS gear >, Do Overseer daily, (make a cushion with the 12-hour events, and use the 24-hour event to level and get merc with ). Farm spots; vampires building in Maidens Eye or request KA VETHAN mission for XP. Great divide Bear, timid, Rygorr mines, camps. Prior to ToL, my goto AA grind spot for my toons was the GD mission instance in ToV (Restless Assault.). Grab an instance (Restless Assault.), clear the wurm caves, drop the task, and repeat. Western Waste (dragon caretaker camp) or S.E. in FM (spider camps) for money, // do earring quest on <All>, make augs // Finish progression < backward NoS ---> Cotf>, < Farm PP; (gribbles), Zer LCR, (demiplane of sul overnight),< Buy type #3 < farm PP < farm augs < < make armor < LVL / AA in Sathir's Tomb <60 - 80%> or Gribbles 80% per run X3, <Get necro 2.5, get BST epic (2.0), get ROS special weapons, get familiar for shaman & necro, set-up trader on Account, then on a day off buy spells, type 3 & gear on all toons.

Power leveling TOON;
From 1-65 BLIGHTFIRE MOORE, in under 10 minutes with my level 93 Shadow Knight. You can use this method to level your newbies to 65 within a day.<swarm zone and let beat on SK and have PLtoons AE mobs>
80-85 Sathirs tomb for 4-7 days // FT mountain // overthere // Eastern waste // Great Divide // Western Waste
Gribbles till 100, also for ( for AAs)
100 -110 Sathirs tomb, then Do Progression... GMM mission + you can gear toons
100 -120 Restless Assualt (kill wurms in caves <rinse and repeat>)/ Finish all progression
113 Zlandicar // Aaryonar
115 - 120 TOV, COV, TOL,
Easy exp/aa repeatable zero kill quests every 30 minutes:

Video to watch:

There are no special spots that are amazingly better than any others. The XP required to level has continued to grow faster than XP earned by killing mobs. The best real XP is actually from doing overseers. Its kind of like your daily log in, hit some buttons, collect XP. No killing involved. The 2nd best is going to be doing dailies / hot zones. Those top out around your level so might not be great. After that go back to the last expansion you did, fight some mobs there to get back into the swing of things then start doing progression in which ever expansion it is.
[10:21 PM]
ToV has HUGE one time XP bonuses for completing the mission/quests. I think its about 15-20% of a level for each "set" you finish.

Thank you SO much, I do appreciate the guidance! I will need to look into the overseer. Is yea quest player? A mission or? Is he in last 3 expansions?