Frequent warping?

I've usually only warped in there if I needed to go to Kaesora 1 or 2. Since "/zone" doesn't put you in there and if you try to "/zone force" it'll kick you.

I 6-box, and never run to a zone I can /zone to. Campfires are nice for the other 3 toons. /warp is a beautiful thing when combined with /stealth on and a look around; or, / to see who is in zone, then /tar (name) and make sure they are not anywhere close to your intended landing spot.

careful /zone to emerald jungle from pok/guildlobby, you'll be thrown to the big drop in the zone and fall for 200k. Also if you /zone to paw you will end up next to the gnome quest giver when you zone in. little things like that are giveaway for people who know.

im new...

Im new Whats /zone?

also where can i learn more about all of this the FAQ seems like a lot of figuring out still

i love the /zone use it all the time wish it worked for the new zones though and as far as warp i have done it since i first subscribed to mmbugs and have had no problem

Im new Whats /zone?

also where can i learn more about all of this the FAQ seems like a lot of figuring out still

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-and-offsets/681-mmobugs-macroquest2-faq-please-read.html

But what your looking for is mq2piggyzone plugin in that link

Yeah there is a lot to learn around here, just take your time, make sure to use the search button others will have probably asked the same question a lot. but if you can't find anything ask.

I just came back to the game also. I was grouped with some new people I have never been with before though they are very nice. They wanted to go Solo Vindi, in Kael something I used to do alot. Not thinking I /zone kael and was there in no time flat and they were like how you get there so fast. Uhmm I ran faster than you!

I was not even thinking when I did it. But I will not do it again!

campfire ! that's what you tell them.

I accidentally piggy zoned through pok last year.