foraging and programable keyboards

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
can GM tell the difference between AutoforaGE AND Q20 keyboards?
I had 3 account suspended for 7 day that were doing nothing but overseer and foraging?

were u foraging and dropping the stuff u didnt want....................................

They shouldn't be able to tell the difference. Passive MQ2 usage shouldn't be detectable.

It's only when you start warping ingame, that traces of cheating are detectable.

can GM tell the difference between AutoforaGE AND Q20 keyboards?
I had 3 account suspended for 7 day that were doing nothing but overseer and foraging?

Is it possible that someone on your server noticed your guys foraging for an extended period of time?

The GM's had to get a tip to check on you for some reason.

If you aren't dropping anything, it appears you are just afk, which isn't against any rules.

now im hungry what ever he said

Was anyone else in the zone? You're foraging for 'oranges' which is used in the new uber TS drink. I could see someone who wants to corner the market to report you for AFK foraging

They shouldn't be able to tell the difference. Passive MQ2 usage shouldn't be detectable.

It's only when you start warping ingame, that traces of cheating are detectable.
then I do not know why I was given a time out all we did was zone in and start autoforage, autodestroy and overseer we were in the small building you zone into. in the future I wont have them in the same zone and will find someplace other than zone in to forage