Fippy Darkpaw the Undying

Norrathian

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'm noticing a problem with fippy darkpaw the undying: he regens to 80% repeatedly. On the last fight, there were 4 melee toons (all using H2H and all using the clicky buff from the shattered sabertooth essence. I've looked the strats over and over and I can't find the solution. I've killed him about half a dozen times, and rarely it seems to work as you would think it would.

I'm curious what can cause him to regen. He'll go straight from 75% to 80% health (sometimes it's 78% to 80, or 77% to 80. wth!

Last edited:
pretty sure you have a time limit:

(from ZAM)
Each phase (every 20% of Fippy's health) has a timer of 10 minutes (begins at the time of first aggro in the first phase and at the time of Fippy's respawn for each subsequent phase). If this timer runs out, Fippy starts hitting for a max ~75,000 and AE rampaging and flurrying about every round. You'll want to stay within this timer.

My only guess is a time limit auto-fail mechanic. Are you having this issue before 10 minutes?

Timer

The 10 minute timer isn't the problem. Sometimes he doesn't regen, sometimes he does. I haven't been able to work out why. I've even beat him once without using the clickies that you get from the end of trash mobs at the end of phase 1.

The click buff has stacking issue with proc buffs. You may want to check to make sure the buff is on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk