Fippy Darkpaw Raid

What is the common method of dealing with adds? do you guy's ae stun them with chanters? we seem to get through one wave fine, then the next get's chaotic and we start losing dps to adds.. I read u stun him? so stun interrupts his fd cast? paladin chanter stuns?

What is the common method of dealing with adds? do you guy's ae stun them with chanters? we seem to get through one wave fine, then the next get's chaotic and we start losing dps to adds.. I read u stun him? so stun interrupts his fd cast? paladin chanter stuns?

Not sure which stuns are used to interupt him as I play a healer and don't pay attention to that sort of thing. I just see the leader bitching about it needing to be stunned.

We snare them, kite them and the MA roots them as he assigns the target.

Need to work hard at clearing them before next Fippy spawn.

Really hard events these in UF. They need a lot of concentration.

Think about stalling at 42%-41% to rez/rebuff people before continuing.

Last night we got him to 7% so we are getting close.. but even if we beat him tonight their will be much to improve if we are going to consistantly beat him in the future. Currently, we have no real issues any more going from 100% to 30%. We kill the first wave of live gnolls then get the wave of shades at 20%. Then we go into CC mode on adds...

I have an overall question about the martyrs... do they need to die? OR since they are a non agro spawn.. is it best to have ALL martyrs.

ie do they cause more adds to spawn or do they cause LESS adds to spawn, or are they even a relevant issue.

We kill the first wave of live gnolls then get the wave of shades at 20%. Then we go into CC mode on adds...

This is your problem. None of the high end guilds bother CC'ing these adds, they focus on burning before the adds become a problem. Fippy doesnt have much hp, so its a quick burn

Is it possible after farming the first sets of banes, 2 simply keep the 40 spawns perma rooted over by PG zone line?

This is your problem. None of the high end guilds bother CC'ing these adds, they focus on burning before the adds become a problem. Fippy doesnt have much hp, so its a quick burn

Fippy has around 90 million HP... Now depending on what DPS you have left at the end of the fight, that might not be much, but to most thats a lot. If your guild has 3-4 necros, they can wtf own the adds by FDing their pets where ever your enchanters are going to be at, and cast necrolize ally. Have seen necros do 500k dmg to all the adds in 40 seconds. If your guild doesnt off the adds in around 40-1 min then think about how your doing adds and change something.

About the only thing you can do to help is block his FD by stunning him and he does it so fast sometimes, you can't hardly stop it.

How do you stun? I thought he was immune to spells. Do you bash him?

More detail would be appreciated.. Mage air pets? bst pet's? or just mage pet kits?

Man we are handling the adds fine, our biggest problem is the dam fd he casts.. We can't keep a tank up because of it, any suggestions? and does the fd stun keep going passed the 80 to 60% mark? so does it keep casting passed 60%?

Man we are handling the adds fine, our biggest problem is the dam fd he casts.. We can't keep a tank up because of it, any suggestions? and does the fd stun keep going passed the 80 to 60% mark? so does it keep casting passed 60%?

The FD stun is only during that 20% window (80-60 I think). He changes every time he respawns.

We keep our casters out of sight during that phase so a couple of druids from the caster groups can help heal the mt. Also gives the casters a chance to med back to full during the bane beatdown. Pallies and pets ftw on the stun portion. Also, make sure healers are at max range. Alot of ours park up along the bridge and it seems to help. The FD from Fippy is also only during that phase. You might make 1 run thru to farm an extra set of bane weapons, let it reset than take on the bastage like you normally would, if your not doing so already for those that die and loose the proc.

any insight as to what stun the paladins are using? is it their reg stun? I know fippy doesn't stun? so the actual stun spell just interrupts him even tho it doesn't stun him?

any insight as to what stun the paladins are using? is it their reg stun? I know fippy doesn't stun? so the actual stun spell just interrupts him even tho it doesn't stun him?

Sorry Omnec, not sure which stuns our pally's are using as it gets loud in vent. I'd have them give what they got in thier arsenal a try unless someone else reads this thread and knows which exactly helps.

Just hit the bash key, or air pets...only things that can stun fippy. Spell stuns do not land

Flippy is the easiest event so far..... 100% to 80% burn him, tank flippy at bottom of ramp, at 80% all healers/dps get near ramp. Adds spawn have all your tank classes/chanters lock down. burn em all.
80% - 60% AE fd, easily avoidable with maxed extended range on casters/healers, 200 i believe is the distance. burn flippy to 60% despawn adds spawn, repeat step from above.
60% - 40% Everyoe hugs flippy, Everyone!!!! that avoids the ae. 40% all caster back to ramp and let the adds spawn. same thing with adds, all tanking classes/chanters lock down.
40% to 20% same as 100% -60%
At 20% everyone but kiters runs up ramp. have a BDA class drag Flippy top of ramp and burn, When u kill him all run down to chest and peel off from kiters. win...
If after u have issues the last 20% if u wipe, its okay to banner back in, rez regroup raid and burn adds...... Hopefully this will help and GL