Fippy Darkpaw Raid

having trouble with the 2nd phase, goes to 73% fast and just hangs there.. using the clickies on tanks and melee. Have tried with no one else attacking during that phase and with everyone attacking, no obvious difference. FD's do hurt and haven't found a spot where healing is out of range of the AE.

It`s just simple dps til 20% when all hell breaks loose. Not sure how you can stall at 73%.

having trouble with the 2nd phase, goes to 73% fast and just hangs there.. using the clickies on tanks and melee. Have tried with no one else attacking during that phase and with everyone attacking, no obvious difference. FD's do hurt and haven't found a spot where healing is out of range of the AE.

Are all your melee DPS dieng around this time? The clicky buff that procs bane damage is lost upon death, so if all your melee are dieng, theres no one left with the buff, so no damage can be done. Id suggest farming the bane clickies at least 1 time before going for the full event. The items are not lore, so I would suggest making sure all your melee have at least 2 clickies on hand. You can beat fippy down to 80%, let adds spawn, kill, loot banes...then just let the raid reset.

We are getting him down around 70ish% also when DPS start's to die off. Only reason our DPS is dying off is cause the tanks are going down due to the healers not getting in heals cause of the FD.......were is best spot to fight him at and were are the healers suposto be to avoid the FD so they can heal?

his ae fd can be interrupted and making a /stand key or adding /stand to a key your normally mashing helps

Were is best spot to fight him at and were are the healers suposto be to avoid the FD so they can heal?

Were is best spot to fight him at and were are the healers suposto be to avoid the FD so they can heal?

I don't pay much attention to where healers are, but we pin him up against the wall near where the boomerang merchants usually are. Also, have your melee classes remove their weapons during this phase, it causes unnecessary aggro.

Honestly it really doesnt matter tbh. However, find a corner is always best for max dps...and one that gives you a field to play with the spawning adds. Having both in the same area is always a bad thing....seriously look around.

What purpose do the martyrs have? What are guilds doing during the 35-20% Phase when the adds spawn? Do Martyrs and the live Gnolls continue spawning from 20-0?

What purpose do the martyrs have? What are guilds doing during the 35-20% Phase when the adds spawn? Do Martyrs and the live Gnolls continue spawning from 20-0?

40-20% are just adds, nothing special other than that. Kite them, kill them, whatever works for you. I would suggest killing them since more spawn when he gets to 20%, that's what we do. I believe there are some adds in the 20-0% range, but I'm not positive on that. 20-0% burn balls out dps bc he goes into super rapeface mode. Any adds during this time just deal with them best you can. I believe they despawn upon his death.

So adds spawn at 80%, 60%, 40% and 20%? question I have is, do all the adds that spawn throughout the event run to fippy and heal him if not killed? or at a certain point do they just become regular adds?

Iirc, they just spawn and auto aggro the raid. I don't recall them doing anything specific to help Fippy other than rape everyone. I do know that one set of adds drops a proc item you need to kill him during undead mode.

We r pinning him right by the boomerang merchants, but the adds seem to spawn right there as well. Where are most of u pinning him at? another question I have, the bane buff u get, I noticed I was still hitting him for 1 dmg, now is the buff an actual proc that goes off? I read some of u take your weapons off? is that due to u not doing any dmg but the proc dmg?

We r pinning him right by the boomerang merchants, but the adds seem to spawn right there as well. Where are most of u pinning him at? another question I have, the bane buff u get, I noticed I was still hitting him for 1 dmg, now is the buff an actual proc that goes off? I read some of u take your weapons off? is that due to u not doing any dmg but the proc dmg?

We pin him against the bridge near where you are talking about, but a little down there wall where the first ridge is, so we can corner him. The bane proc works like the proc on Beltron does. You can hit him all you want, but you can only damage him when the proc goes off. I'm a healer so I'm not sure why they would take their weapons off. My only guess is the weapons have procs and they take the weapon off so that it's only the bane proc trying to go off instead of having a chance at another useless proc going off.

Anyone know a consistent way to get him fippy to power down during phase 3?

There is nothing you can do to affect his power. About the only thing you can do to help is block his FD by stunning him and he does it so fast sometimes, you can't hardly stop it. It's basically be on the ball and be able to keep a tank alive long enough. You can also try having tanks /shield the MT as well. That helps some.

my 2cp

have all melee dps at max which is about 49

There is nothing you can do to affect his power. About the only thing you can do to help is block his FD by stunning him and he does it so fast sometimes, you can't hardly stop it. It's basically be on the ball and be able to keep a tank alive long enough. You can also try having tanks /shield the MT as well. That helps some.

What explains how he powers down during phase 3 randomly then?