EXP Message On Screen

Artel

Reaction score
Anyone know off hand what plugin controls the Experience message that flashes on screen and if its possible to move its location? I looked at HUD.ini and the only experience plugin i have loaded and its not in there.

List what plugins you have loaded, and we should be able to figure it out.

Can find which plugins you have loaded in MacroQuest.ini

Could also be part of the macro you are running, if you are running one.

It's probably MQ2MMOXP. And no, it uses the overlay function which puts it in mid screen like any other popups EQ does (i.e., it's not a hud overlay per se).

htw

It's probably MQ2MMOXP. And no, it uses the overlay function which puts it in mid screen like any other popups EQ does (i.e., it's not a hud overlay per se).

htw

Yeah it has to be MQ2MMOXP. No problem. I was just wondering if there was a way to move it around the screen. Right now half of it is in a chat window and the other half on my HUD.

Your chat box is dead center of your screen?

What?

What?

Its hardly the dead center of the screen. The message shows up 4 inches from the top, 8 inches from the bottom. I wish it would be dead center that i would be happy with.

What?

Its hardly the dead center of the screen. The message shows up 4 inches from the top, 8 inches from the bottom. I wish it would be dead center that i would be happy with.

You using a reduced window size? Thought this used to do center screen based on your window size.

I've never seen mine go that far up, but who knows? Unless you are using a viewport. If not, then no idea. :)

htw

I've never seen mine go that far up, but who knows? Unless you are using a viewport. If not, then no idea. :)

htw

Viewport! That is what I was trying to think of. Only reason I could think of it being shifted myself. Since it would center on what you had set to the viewport.

Makes it so you dont have anything rendering behind chat boxes or the edges that are blocked by things anyways.