EverQuest Server Downtime Weds. March 23, 2016

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Server Downtime: Weds, March 23 @ 7:30 AM PDT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 7:30AM Pacific*. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

March 23rd, 2016

- The Shield of the Dark Waters is now flagged correctly as a shield and can be used to bash. Bash away, all!
- Corrected several mixed-up spawns in Phinigel raid instances.
- Updated links to point to the new Customer Service petition and support sites.

A really mismanaged patch. Lots of players were finding themselves unable to log in. Evidently the patch didn't "take" on everyone's system so the trick was to use the Launcher to "validate all files" and then it worked.

Help please

A really mismanaged patch. Lots of players were finding themselves unable to log in. Evidently the patch didn't "take" on everyone's system so the trick was to use the Launcher to "validate all files" and then it worked.

Tried the above still wont work.

When i click the green PLAY button on everquest login page "play "turns to the gray "playing "key then the "playing" key turns back to play key and nothing happens.

When i click the upper tab to try and log into one of my saved toons i get "There was an Error completing your request.Please try again."

I tried the internet propertied>Advanced>Reset (delete personal settings clicked)> Reopen internet properties>advanced> Uncheck Check for server certificate revocation >uncheck do not save encrypted pages to disc>Apply.

Still nothing.

Anything im missing here? I did download Skype prior to this issue but i cant think if this will be an issue.

Is anyone els having this issue?

Green play button not work and error when loading into accounys

I had to save my ui files elsewhere and delete and redownload eq.

I did a reinjection of mq and I had this issue b4 the patch.