EQBC on MQNext problem

insomniac11

Reaction score
Hi I am sort of new to boxing with macroquest, basically i've watched multiple guides on how to get eqbc working, I need to be able to box 3 different characters on 3 different computers, so I need to get eqbc to work. But of course the first thing I do gives me a problem, for some reason the MQNext compile doesn't seem to have the eqbcs.exe file so when i right click macroquest and select "start eqbc server" I get the error:

"EQBCS could not be found: "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\MQ2Next\MQ2-MMOBugs-2021-12-10-Next\eqbcs.exe

So basically do I just need to get eqbcs.exe from someone elses compile or ?

Hi I am sort of new to boxing with macroquest, basically i've watched multiple guides on how to get eqbc working, I need to be able to box 3 different characters on 3 different computers, so I need to get eqbc to work. But of course the first thing I do gives me a problem, for some reason the MQNext compile doesn't seem to have the eqbcs.exe file so when i right click macroquest and select "start eqbc server" I get the error:

"EQBCS could not be found: "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\MQ2Next\MQ2-MMOBugs-2021-12-10-Next\eqbcs.exe

So basically do I just need to get eqbcs.exe from someone elses compile or ?
do not use the purple button to select EQBC as this is trying to open up EQBCs.EXE.

Step 1. Right click the BLUE MMOLOADER Icon. 1639812864170.png

Step 2. Click on "OPTIONS" 1639812938101.png

Step 3. Click on "EQBCS Configuration" 1639813003438.png

Step 4. Use the configuration window and ensure to choose which version of MQ2EQBC you wish to choose. there are i beleive 3 versions. I personally use XENIAZ Version. 1639813111742.png

Hope this works for you

Reactions: EQDAB