EQ Launch

Any news on this htw?

Still cant get auto loading to work, though starting sessions within it works ok.

Or is there a new way of doing it?

I pushed a new one, updated it to .net 4.5, let me know. If not, show me exactly what options you have (e.g., ss on options, and ini) and I'll get it fixed up. Testing with what I have, it is running ok.

htw

Looking good so far. Will see how it behaves over next couple of days.

Thanks htw!

Hmm, i'm having trouble setting up EQ Launch. I have a character set for ISboxer, how do i set these character with EQ launch. I was looking for character files or something from ISBoxer but couldn't find anything on my system.

I think its looking for eqlsPlayerData-JooToonName (ServerName)

This file would be in your EverQuest folder.

I think its looking for eqlsPlayerData-JooToonName (ServerName)

This file would be in your EverQuest folder.

It says Invalid Inner space profile was selected when i tried that. I also tried just to do it with everquest sessions and it's telling me "invalid configuration. Please properly configure EQ launch before trying to start Everquest."

I wanted to start EQ inner space itself but when I do I get an error from MMOloader MQ2 about not being able to find the right file.

Last edited:
After I ding 75 in a few hours ill Log out and try to install EQlaunch with / IS and see what happens for me.

Right-click Inner Space tray icon, Configuration.
Go to Game Configuration tab, select EverQuest.
Select a profile.
Click the Make Shortcut button
Do that for each profile you want eqlaunch to load
In EQLaunch configuration, that's the profiles it's looking for (the shortcuts)

Thanks I pressed make shortcut but where does the shortcut go to? Nothing happens after i click it.

Problems

Anyone else having problems with EQLaunch? I downloaded and repaired all the files, but still it won't launch any of my accounts now. I haven't changed anything from the past.

Okay, I tried downloading these on both my computers but getting the same results for both. They will launch the amount of sessions I ask, but won't actually log in. I'd get the same problem usually during patches, but this has been happening for awhile now.

Thanks for your help!

Are you meaning eqlaunch starts X number of EQ sessions properly, but no MQ2 is injecting? Are you using MQ2AutoLogin? Also, if you can shoot me a message to htwmmo@gmail.com, it'd be easier to communicate that way until we get it tracked down, if you don't mind.

Also, if you can let me know how you are launching (e.g., inner space profiles, wineq2 profies, everquest profiles).

Thanks.

htw

Last edited:
MSVCR120.dll

Every time I try to run EQ Launch on my new laptop I am getting an error saying "The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer". I have tried reinstalling, but so far it hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Having issues with Launch again :(

Launch runs, but doesnt autostart anything.
I can launch them manually from it though.