EQ Launch

wineq loads up fine no crashes, however, innerspace crashes clients while trying initially load them and it only happens with mq2 loaded.

wineq loads up fine no crashes, however, innerspace crashes clients while trying initially load them and it only happens with mq2 loaded.

Make sure to not load MQ2Nav with Innerspace.

oh snap, that's simple enough. It will be a couple weeks before I get to test it but thanks in advance.

I know that was a plugin I was running though. When I get back from this underway I'm eager to try it.

thanks again :cool:

I have mq2Nav unloaded and still crash repeatedly while running MQ2 with Innerspace. Happens afer I have zoned several times and almost constantly on /camping. Been dealing with it for years now.

My issue is just the loading of instances they crash before I can even accept the Eula. Some of the instances make it past that point in which case they load the rest of the way just fine.
And I think it has something to do with MQ2 Injecting itself into the eqgame.exe it's probably one of my plugins. I'll try unloading nav if that doesn't work i'll try some of the others. I can always plug in the culprit later if I do find it.

today my comp started deleting launcher stating its a Trojan..