Enchanter Help

dobey

Lifetimer
Reaction score
A few things:

How do I get the enchanter to use a different aura? I want Mana Radix and Twincast, but it never wants to use the Twincast.

Also how do I get it to cast Night's Perpetual Terror, and Night's Endless Terror on anyone besides just the main tank?

Any help would be awesome!

Do you have an open aura slot? And do the auras show up as the various AuraX when you /loadbot ?

For any single buff (such as NPT/NET), other than if it sees it as an entry (such as MainTankBuffX), you would need to add a method like a down/holy shit, or perhaps a mq2event entry for request and the shit on the toon that needs the buff, something external in other words.

Ok I can do that for the buff.

Yes she has the aura window and she casts aura's, just seems like she does everything but the ones I want. They always seem to be different. When I load the bot is shows like 40 aura's, and the ones I want are in the list, I just don't know how to make her do the ones I want.

You turn off the ones you don't want.

E.g., in your server_char.ini file, under [MQ2Bot], if I want to disable various auras:

[MQ2Bot]
AuraIf0=0
AuraIf2=0
AuraIf5=0
AuraIf11=0

That would disable aura's that show up (with /loadbot) as Aura0, Aura2, Aura5, and Aura11.

Save, if in game do /loadbot

You should see the =0's show up right below each one. 0 means it won't use it. It does aura's in order, 0,1,2,etc. so just disable the ones you don't want, or course, if you have that aura on (that you don't want), after you set up the ini and load, then click it off. It shouldn't cast that one again.

htw

Reactions: EQDAB and MamaBear