Down and Holy shit builder

Your examples have "<" and I think you mean ">"

Code:
${Me.PctEndurance}<30

That is on all of your holyshits, which means they would only fire if you are below 30% endurance. I dont think that was your intent. A more precise solution is: ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>=${Spell[name].EnduranceCost}

I'm in Africa at the moment but will try to get an update and fix this issue today or tonight.
I'm not sure I have the latest source with me here.

Code:
${Me.PctEndurance}<30

That is on all of your holyshits, which means they would only fire if you are below 30% endurance. I dont think that was your intent. A more precise solution is: ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>=${Spell[name].EnduranceCost}

Code:
${Me.PctEndurance}<30

I got home yesterday and looked at the code.
In the latest code it's already been changed to "${Me.PctEndurance}>30" which would cast if End was above 30%.

I'll give your suggestion some testing. "EnduranceCost" was not in my knowledge base.
Thanks

Is this no longer available? Everytime I click on the download link it takes me to a clear.gif?!?!

Is this no longer available? Everytime I click on the download link it takes me to a clear.gif?!?!

I am having the same issue...Cant download the mac or the exe files

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure if this is still being maintained but its very handy.

Holyshits (and I assume downshits) wont click items in bags atm they need to be like this to work.

Code:
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Buff[Symbol of Vitality].ID} && ${Spell[Symbol of Vitality].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem "Orb of Duskmold"

Last edited:
I quit EQ a few years ago and deleted everything thinking I would never be back.
I got laid off then decided to start a business. Now the business is going good so I've got some time.
Just a few days ago I found a backup that had the source code.
Give me a week or so to get everything ironed out and I'll see what needs to be updated.

By they way, anyone interested in delidding and overclocking check out Rockit Cool - Home of the Rockit 88 delid tool – RockItCool
Yes, it's my site. If that is inappropriate, please remove it.

Last edited:
I quit EQ a few years ago and deleted everything thinking I would never be back.
I got laid off then decided to start a business. Now the business is going good so I've got some time.
Just a few days ago I found a backup that had the source code.
Give me a week or so to get everything ironed out and I'll see what needs to be updated.

By they way, anyone interested in delidding and overclocking check out Rockit Cool - Home of the Rockit 88 delid tool – RockItCool
Yes, it's my site. If that is inappropriate, please remove it.
that would be great man, thanks, and welcome back!

htw