DoSocial

appyllonia

Premium Member
Reaction score
HI All,

For the Rof2 Client, has anyone had issues with the /DoSocial command? Im currently having issues with MQ2 detecting the correct social ive created. On almost all of my characters /dosocial list only detects the first default social (AFK), but will not load/detect any additional socials (either the out of the box or custom ones). Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

App

HI All,

For the Rof2 Client, has anyone had issues with the /DoSocial command? Im currently having issues with MQ2 detecting the correct social ive created. On almost all of my characters /dosocial list only detects the first default social (AFK), but will not load/detect any additional socials (either the out of the box or custom ones). Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

App
Thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed it, and pushed a new release for ROF2.

htw

HI All,

Thanks,

App
Thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed it, and pushed a new release for ROF2.

htw

Sweet thanks for the quick turn around!