Disable targetting on bot?

flatlined785

Reaction score
Is it possible to disable the targetting on the bot? My thought is to use my group as normal running the bot, but on one toon (MA), toggle the "disable bot targetting" and then, it would be possible to manually select targets, while the bot still played the toon as usual, and the rest of the team would just follow their normal rule of assisting MA / whatever else, as is fine.

Then if required, I could write a macro for each situation / fight that requires more priority targetting.

Either that or maybe provide a /bot retarget TARGET command? That way I could hit a button and retarget as required. Currently retargetting just causes the bot to fight me putting the target back as it was.

Both those sound like good things, different approaches for different situations maybe.

It sucks at the moment, you get used to using the bot, and progress so far with it only to hit this wall, and then the only choice is to totally not use the bot any longer, and switch to something else for at the least your MA / fight controlling toon. And once you do that, you run 2 systems? Not likely.

I see something about the code of the bot being posted. I would look at sticking these in myself or adjusting the code, but the posts say the code is incomplete...

Last edited:
I would like this as well, having the bot automatically target all the mobs should be available to switch on or off, for me at least, mezzing makes no sense since the tank will always break mezz cuz hes constantly changing targets to keep aggro on all mobs and no matter what I do I have to live with it.