Debuffs on Mobs (TLO)

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi HTW,
I was wondering when the MQ2Main added the Target.Malod, ${Target.Buff[name].ID} TLOs and if it possible to get support back ported into the UF release for EMU? Or is it there and my emu server just doesn't support it (It has happened!)

Thanks!

I don't think UF has that information at the client. When you use default UI, and target person/mob, do you have the buffs listed in the target window? If not, then no can do, sorry. OTOH, if you DO see that info, then it would be a matter of the TLO additions, which I can do. Again, I don't think it has the info, though - but could be mistaken!

htw

You need the leadership AA on EQEmu servers to have the data the TLOs use be available.

EDIT: Specifically, you need the Inspect Buff LAA and I think it's UF or SoD that has the target buff window.

Last edited:
Let me as my server dude if LAA actually does a damn thing on the server.
Some things like that they get squirrelly on. Like in combat/out of combat thing... he only wants to officially support titantium client (garbage)

According to the threads on the server forum group LAA does in fact... work.
Of course there is some weird bifurcation thing that being in a raid != being in a group, so it might always just be useless for me since I am always raided up.

*edit
Yeah for the UF client I can see Target Buffs, but Target.Buff[1] or whatever returns NULL

OK man, I put it on list, and will log in with UF and take a look, see what we can provide.

htw

Sounds awesome HTW.
Would let me rewrite the ancient enchanter and shaman macros I use to be more reliable! :)

Actually thinking about it, not sure I can see debuffs on mobs on my emu server even with LAA... however I can inspect buffs on group/raid members. So maybe we can get Target.Buffs[n] in anyway.

I really don't remember what era buffs on mobs were inspectable.

I've been waiting on a groups/raid rewrite to fully implement LAAs. Some of the less annoying ones are implemented in both raids and groups, others only in groups :/

I'm not sure how old the code the server you're playing on is, but I fully implemented inspect buffs for all clients.