Custom Error Message, vcredist_2017_title

Chatwiththisname

Learning2Code
Reaction score
Downloaded the RoF2 - Run the installer, get this error. Helpz :-x

I can only confirm that I've successfully got in game on the EMU server and was trying to trouble shoot a macro that I've made that seems to have issues on there. But I didn't get that far as the install stops. Looks like a Visual C++ Redist 2017 issue, I downloaded and ran vcredist.x64.exe and ran a repair on it, rebooted the system. No change. Still get the same error.

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 16
This screenshot shows my currently installed VS redists

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 7

Installing works great now. Thanks for that.

Now if only I can sort out what causes MQ2 to crash when I camp out of one character and try to log onto another character. Several crash reports have been sent, some with information added in message box, some without. But always happens when I camp out of a character and log into a different character. Happens every time without fail.

Now if only I can sort out what causes MQ2 to crash when I camp out of one character and try to log onto another character. Several crash reports have been sent, some with information added in message box, some without. But always happens when I camp out of a character and log into a different character. Happens every time without fail.

I also am having this issue as well as several folks on the server I play.

Last edited:

Installing works great now. Thanks for that.

I've been dealing with this for a while as well.

The above issue you had, I also experienced.

Updating to latest Win10 was my cure. But looks like the gents got that covered.