Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Checking in on TOL work. Thanks!
Had TOL upgrades done by William12 and as usual, he exceeded my expectations. I always knew the status of his work being done.

He has been helping me with my toons for quite a long time and he never lets me down. Thanks again for all your help.

• Love
Reactions: EQDAB
Not sure how many times I have posted but here I am again. William12 essentially created a new toon: 120, max aa, augs, armor, the whole schmear! He kept me up to date, he was quick to complete the job, and as always, there to answer my questions. I have said this before and I will say it again. I really appreciate the work he has done for me over the years. If you need work done, he is the one to contact!

• Love
Reactions: EQDAB and freewilly
He just finished a pl for me in record time, fast and easy!

Reactions: EQDAB
He just finished a pl for me in record time, fast and easy!

You were expecting problems? Hahaha :ROFLMAO: #sharpen"); vertical-align: text-bottom; cursor: pointer; width: 22px; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/smilies/emojione/sprite_sheet_emojione.png") 0px -286px / 100% no-repeat rgb(36, 36, 36); display: inline-block; float: none; margin: 0px; color: rgb(181, 181, 181); font-family: Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: 15.75px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"> , jokester :eek::ROFLMAO:;)