Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

William12

Leveling Since 1999!
Reaction score
PL Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos - Drinal - FV

Server(s): Drinal - FV - Bertox - Bristle

Will MQ2 be used? Yes

What plugins will be used by the Power Level Team? - It is done doing heroic adventures using a macro.

What plugins will be used by the PL'ee? - It is done doing heroic adventures using a macro

Price and Specifics: Varies

Payment Methods Available: Paypal

Instant Messenger ID's: PM Here

Additional Comments:

I accept kronos for all chars/services just PM about it.

COV Type 5 heroic augs 20 for $125
TOL T3 Ore 21 for $150

Power Leveling

85-120 Max AAs $175.

Or

85-120
Auto Grant AAs
All Spells
All slot 5 augs
All slot 7 augs
Weapon/Shield Augs
$200 On your account

If you want something not listed pm me and ill give you a price.

*Power Leveling is a risk you accept this risk when you use my service. If your account is suspended and I cannot complete the order I will refund partial payment depending on how much I got done. If your account is banned that is the risk you take I will do everything I can to reduce this risk.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EQDAB
Bought 4 toons for testing. Quickly delivered as promised (still waiting account transfer of 1 toon, but we are on SOE's schedule for that). Thanks william12!

Bump currently leveling a druid, bard, sk to 95 already have zerker and cleric at 95 both geared.

Did a great job handling my order was extremly prompt and kept updating with me during the leveling process would deffinatly use this service again

thanks!

Thanks tiki. Almost done with current orders so can start preparing more. As always I have several toons at 95 waiting to be AAed or currently being leveled so just ask.

++ Service, kept me informed how things were going. Have used Will on a few toons already and has been great to work with. Will use again.

Just finished my last order so have room for more :)

I had Will do some work for me. Excellent A+++ service. Only thing is when I went to move my necro home she didn't want to go. She wanted to stay with Will. Sigh she wants to be Will's bottom bitch! All seriousness Will is solid if you need anything character related look him up. Heck if you need to chat he takes donation. All around cool dude. He gets Nb's seal of approval.

Bump just finished 3 toons have a few spots open.

Purchased a pre made toon from William12 , he had it put on my account and the transaction went perfectly, great seller.

• Love
Bump changed stuff to give options for heroic toon leveling. Prices have been reduced.

Bump, Sorry about the delay in the last few weeks. Most are almost complete been a busy 2 weeks.

Smooth transaction and very good communication!!! Pleasure doing business with you.

No current orders so leveling up some characters from level 1.

• Haha
Just finished 3 wizards so have a few spots open for new orders.

• Wow