Cure question for bot.mac

Artemus

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
In fighting the Lceanium spiders, I get hit with that snare a LOT. Radiant Cure cures it, but I have to manually cast it from the cleric. I'd like to be able to send a command to the group, like rc, to auto cast it. The thing is, I checked the wiki and there is no alias associated with heals.

So is there a way I can set up my cleric so that when the tank says rc in group chat he fires off RC? TIA.

IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS SAID THEY R GOING TO CHECK INTO IT TO SEE. HOWEVER U CAN (soory caps) plugin MQ2NetHeals and then edit the file under [Cure] and set it to watch=1. I got side tracked thinging cure was a plugin but after it was explained to me cures falls under healing on that plugin featue.

also note that as what 40oz stated on a similar situation, the single helas doesn't check for the conditions, so in this case I place all the curing under the group heal, I haven't had an issue yet then again I haven't ran to an encounter where it needed to be cured as of 40oz response. below is an example of my cure.

Spoiler:
information

Information

[HealGroup]
HealGroupTotal=6
HealGroupAnnounce=TRUE

HealGroupUse1=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName1=Antecessor's Intervention
HealGroupSpellGem1=gem3
HealGroupUseAt1=0
HealGroupStopAt1=80
HealGroupAvgHP1=70
HealGroupConditions1=

HealGroupUse2=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName2=Blood of Sanera
HealGroupSpellGem2=gem12
HealGroupUseAt2=100
HealGroupStopAt2=101
HealGroupAvgHP2=100
HealGroupConditions2=!${Target.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && (${Target.Poisoned.ID} || ${Target.Diseased.ID} || ${Target.Cursed.ID})

I wamt it to check the counter so it can cast the correct cure, but like I stated this works for now. one of the developers said he will look into this