Crack downs on mq2 :(

ceritus

Premium Member
Reaction score
Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs
Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EQ Dev, 10 minutes ago.
Watch Thread
Go To First Unread

EQ Dev
Augur

New
As stated within the EverQuest Rules of Conduct, you may not modify your EverQuest gameplay by using any banned/cheat programs in game.

Recently we greatly improved our algorithms for finding problem accounts, and have started putting these methods to use. We have been consistently banning accounts that are verified cheaters, and will be continuing to accelerate our banning process.

We will be issuing permanent bans to all verified cheaters that we detect. If you do not want to lose your ability to play EverQuest, it is imperative that you refrain from using any cheat programs.

Though it may take a bit of time to remove infringing accounts from the game, we are being thorough and will continue this effort until it is no longer required.

- The EverQuest Team

As an additional note: Please do not mention ANY specific cheating programs here on our forums. This will lead to your forum privileges being revoked and could open up an investigation that may result in action being taken against your EverQuest account.
EQ Dev, 10 minutes ago
Last edited by Roxxlyy, 4 minutes ago

Not MQ2. Everyone over at official are just to stupid to understand that it’s not what that post is about.
EverHack by Abyss is what triggered that post.
I won’t link to it cause I don’t want it on the tlp servers either.

Is it fair to assume that whatever method they're using to detect Abyss is also going to pickup certain individuals using MacroQuest2 + Active Hacks (offered here/RGs)?

Just checking out the ban posts recently out there from users here, it appears the answer is yes.

Is it fair to assume that whatever method they're using to detect Abyss is also going to pickup certain individuals using MacroQuest2 + Active Hacks (offered here/RGs)?

Just checking out the ban posts recently out there from users here, it appears the answer is yes.

If you're warping, then yes there is a large possibility. The answer is very simple: avoid active hacks.

is fartaunt something we should be worried about using? I usually use it to pull without gaining much aggro on one box, then snag aggro with my warrior on incoming. I also usually am within targetting distance normally to do so.

dang man, took away several of the things I use frequently as quality of life tools.