Constant MQ crashes

SondraMarie

Reaction score
Some reason it wont even let me load toons today crashes after server select on 6 diff pcs now

It will be a certain plugin doing this.

Either start unloading plugins until the problem stops and let us know which one it is so we can fix it, or reset back to default plugins.

Posting your loaded plugins will help narrow down the search.

Based on the crash log you submitted, it looks to be MQ2Ic related though I can't be certain. Only reason I can think this could be the problem is your version of MQ2Ic is out of date or your trying to log into a truebox server.

Restart your computer, reload MMOLoader and patch.

I was having the same issues 3 weeks ago, and it lasted for over a week. Now when I get on to play, the moment people start casting spells around me I go from 50fps to 2fps.

I was having the same issues 3 weeks ago, and it lasted for over a week. Now when I get on to play, the moment people start casting spells around me I go from 50fps to 2fps.

Do you have mq2log loaded

i recently unloaded mq2log cause it was freezing me real bad

I had crashing because I had ISBoxer AND MQ2 login both enabled. Another thing that happens if you have both is that MQ2 truncates user names that have underscores in them.

Noted - Ill make sure autologin is off (as I use ISBoxer as well) as well as MQ2log. Thank you both!

Reactions: MissTerious
Autologin is giving my main computer shits for about 2 months now. I use ISBoxer to log in but autologin kept coming back into my configuration. Worse, autologin started truncating account names that had an underscore in them.

getting lots of crashes

The dump report you uploaded shows your crash being caused by WinEQ2 (EQPlayNice).

Code:
   481:     DebugTry(Benchmark(bmPluginsPulse, DebugTry(PulsePlugins())));
   482: #endif
   483: #endif
   484:     if (pEQPlayNicePulse) {
>  485:         pEQPlayNicePulse();
   486:     }
   487:     else {
   488:         HMODULE hmEQPlayNice;
   489:         if (((BeatCount % 63) == 0) && (hmEQPlayNice = GetModuleHandle("EQPlayNice.dll"))) {
   490:             if (pEQPlayNicePulse = (fMQPulse)GetProcAddress(hmEQPlayNice, "Compat_ProcessFrame"))

Code:
Report Timestamp: 2021-03-14 13:26:16 GMT Standard Time (GMT+00:00)
Crash Timestamp: 3/13/2021 5:43:11 PM
Crashing Module: WinEQ2-DI8.dll:0x04591BA0
MMOBugs User: eminem121416 (Premium)

htw