Condition Settings for mac bot40.com Program

islandgirl671

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Nuke Settings for Named

Hello,

I am having a difficult time trying to understand a few settings in the Nuke section.

NukeTotalIfNamed=20 "I am not understanding this part"

Also I have 6 nukes listed and what I'm trying to figure out is I want to cast a particular nuke spell just only on named monsters.

NukeUse2=TRUE
NukeSpellName2=Concussive Salvo
NukeSpellGem2=Gem4
NukeUseAtMobPctHP2=80
NukeStopAtMobPctHP2=70
NukeRecast2=45s
Nukeconditions2=${Target.Named}

So I am not sure if this is correct or if I need to do anything to NukeTotalIfNamed=20 to make this only work on a name monster. Bascilly what I'm asking is that I have 6 Nuke spells memorized and out of the 6 I only want to cast "Concussive Salvo" if its a named monster.

Thank you for your assistance

Basically the NukeTotalIfNamed section is for good to use if you want to have multiple entries for the same nuke using different conditions.

To your point though, if you have only 6 nukes listed, change your NukeTotal to 6. Your conditions are correct to use that for a named target between 70%-80% of the mob's health. With that said, I'm curious on why you don't list it in the jolt section instead of the nuke section. The reason the jolt section is preferred is because it uses those spells when your aggro percentage gets to a certain point that you set rather than just going off like a regular nuke. You may hit a named where you don't need the spell or what if your aggro hits max when the mob is at 15%? You can also set the jolt to only be used with named if you would like.

Hello,

Thank you for responding, I didn't realize that the Jolt section had a agro thing, I thought it only cast when the monster is below a certain hit point

also I have a quick question. The the sections that support "Conditions" can I have multiple conditions like:

AASpellName11=Harvest of Druzzil
AAUse11=TRUE
AAUseAtMobPctHP11=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP11=5
AARecast11=5m
AANamedOnly11=FALSE
AAConditions2=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && ${Me.PctMana}=>50

I understand there is a mana section but was just curious if I could have multiple conditions as an example above?

Thank you again.

Yes, multiple conditions are supported. I use them all the time.

I am having difficulties with conditions:

AASpellName5=Harvest of Druzzil
AAUse5=FALSE
AAUseAtMobPctHP5=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP5=5
AARecast5=1s
AANamedOnly5=FALSE
AAConditions5=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=55

(This cast on start up although the condition is labeled to cast it only when my manna is below 55)

FightBuffUse2=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName2=Bucolic Harvest
FightBuffSpellIcon2=Weave of Reclamation
FightBuffSpellGem2=Gem1
FightBuffNamedOnly2=FALSE
FightBuffForAggro2=FALSE
FightBuffConditions2=${Me.SpellReady[Bucolic Harvest]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=35

(This cast after the above AA is done casting although its condition is set to cast below 35 Mana)

Any help is much appreciated. Just to confirm I got confused so I am using bot40.mac program. Once again thank you

Thank you for reading,

Ive been reading the WIKI on setting up and I'm actually confused and unsure if its just a type error and hoping someone can enlighten me regarding a condition setting. My question is this.

Nukeconditions2=(${Target.Named}) This has the (in between the syntax)

according to the Wiki Link it places a bracket in between the syntax under the Nuke section. But, on this condition under the Root section, the bracket is not there.

RootConditions1=!${Root2${RootID}}

Thank you

You do not need to use parenthesis () with the conditions. You can if you need to make complicated conditions, but you do not need them.

Thanks for your assistance, Also,

I was trying to test the cure thingy and was curios to know why is it when I cast tash from my enchanter to my shaman, my shaman start to cure it but then interrupts the cure? she realizes she is Poisoned, cast the cure, then attem;pts to cure, but 1/2 way to the spell taking hold the spell gets interrupts and she attempts to recast again over and over, and I'm not sure what is causing the interrupt
thank you for looking

HealSingleConditions2=${Debuff.Count} && (${Me.Diseased.Counters}<21 || ${Me.Poisoned.Counters}<21 || ${Me.Cursed.Counters}<21)

Just a guess (untested) but check this:

HealSingleUse1=TRUE <-- Use?
HealSingleSpellName1=Burst of Life <-- Nameof spell/aa/item
HealSingleConditions1=${Group.Member[${gmember}].Class.ShortName.NotEqual[SHM]} <-- I dont want to waste this spell on a shaman that can self heal, the check to see members is: ${Group.Member[${gmember}].Whatever}
HealSingleSpellGem1=alt <-- [gem#|alt|item]
HealSingleUseAt1=80 <-- Only use this if the person is below this % HP
HealSingleStopAt1=90 <-- Cancel the cast if the person gets above this % HP
HealSingleStopAtMobPctHP1=0 <-- if the mob gets below this %, dont bother casting heal.
HealSingleRecast1=1s <-- artificial delay to enable use of HoT and delayed heals. unique timer for each group member

The "HealSingleStopAt#" setting is probably being trigger, and the cure is stopping. You might want for straight cures, or heals you don't want to interrupt (like a spam heal for a main tank perhaps?), to set that value to 101, so it won't stop if your target hit's 100% health.

yes 40oz, your correct :cool:, so I got it to work finally :). Also, I was wondering if anyone can further help me to understand the Jolt section? I am having a very difficult time understanding this section although the Wiki Link explains the usage, I am still struggling with this section :confused:.

My question in this example in primarily focused on the percent agro and the value.

JoltUse1=TRUE
JoltSpellName1=Concussive Intuition
JoltValue1=10
JoltAfter1=50
JoltUseAtMobPctHP1=96
JoltStopAtMobPctHP1=15
JoltSpellGem1=alt
JoltNamedOnly1=FALSE
JoltRecast1=1s
JoltAtAggroPct1=45

so here is my question

1. if "JoltAtAggroPct1=45" and my wizard hits the agro meter of 45 or above does she Jolt? or does this section still have to meet the other settings as defined?

***For Example I have only accumulated 35 points of the "JoltAfter1=50" as indicated. After my wizard hits 45% agro or higher and ive only gotten 35 points does it still Jolt? Or does it not jolt because I have not met the condition of "JoltAfter1=50" ***

2. :confused: I am also having a very difficult time trying to understand this setting. Although I tried to look into it I am unable to comprehend this setting. If possible can anyone explain this with me? :confused:

Once again, Thank you so much for your assistance.

From what I understand, and 40oz can correct me if I'm wrong, but the JoltAfter and JoltValue settings are a holdover from a time when the aggro percent wasn't available. To determine your agro value, an amount was assigned for every action that would cause agro and for every sum you accumulated, it would cause a specified jolt to reduce it. Since we now have access to the agro percentage, you can set the JoltAfter really high and simply use the agro percentage meter to determine when to cast jolt. If you set the JoltAfter low, it will likely continue using the agro sums along with the agro percentage mark. Example, you set the JoltValue to 5 and cast 5 nukes, it will cast your jolt. If your agro % is set to 50 and your agro hits 60 after just 2 nukes, it will cast jolt.

TL;DR - It uses the JoltAfter and Agro percentage together after the other conditions are met (mob health %, named, user conditions).

Thank you, haha I think I just got more confused, can you kindly help me define it so it only jolts for me when at a certain agro percentage?

so for example:

JoltUse1=TRUE
JoltSpellName1=Concussive Intuition
JoltValue1=10
JoltAfter1=50
JoltUseAtMobPctHP1=96
JoltStopAtMobPctHP1=15
JoltSpellGem1=alt
JoltNamedOnly1=FALSE
JoltRecast1=1s
JoltAtAggroPct1=40

I just want it to cast the AA when the agro meter is at or above 45, regardless of other settings. Thank you again for your assistance

Just set the JoltAfter1=150. If you set it high, it won't get to that threshold and it won't use it and will rely exclusively on the aggro %. Next set your JoltAtAggroPct1=45 and that will make your jolt spell go off when aggro hits 45 and above.

thank you again, what about JoltValue1=10 I'm stuggling to know what this is? says to clear but I'm not sure? thank you once more

You don't have to worry about that one either. That is to let the macro know how much hate the jolt will clear when it is cast. Again, that goes back to the day when the aggro percentage wasn't available and works in conjunction with the JoltAfter settings.

I'm having an issue with enchanter and shaman sending in a pet immediately when my warrior is just targeting a monster even if its not pulled. I have the pet assist set to 95 I even set it lower to 90 but it still constantly sends in the pet to what ever monster is being targeted by my warrior. Also in another hand, my enchanter is mezzing monsterss that are not even on the extended target. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Not sure about the mezzing monsters not on xtarget, but the pet thing may be a bug. If I get a chance I'll look sometime this week.

edit: Just took a look at all the places in the macro that use /pet attack, they are all related to pulling, and if not, respect the PetAttackAt value. Are you running MQ2Melee and is it also set up to send in a pet somehow?

Last edited:
Not sure about the mezzing monsters not on xtarget, but the pet thing may be a bug. If I get a chance I'll look sometime this week.

edit: Just took a look at all the places in the macro that use /pet attack, they are all related to pulling, and if not, respect the PetAttackAt value. Are you running MQ2Melee and is it also set up to send in a pet somehow?

I had this problem early on and it turned out to me my assist % and /pet attack in melee.