Complete MQ2 Newb

requiemnex

Reaction score
Hello community,
I am trying to figure out what the ben whoflec I am doing with this thing. I was turned onto the application from a friend and I can see a few of the benefits in game but I want to learn how to really get what I can out of the application. I find myself completely lost and befuddled with where to start.

I have googled MMObugs how to and various different ways of righting that, I have looked on youtube to see if there are any videos there, I have poked through sticky posts and forums here but it all is French to me.

All the things on here seem to require me to have a "basic" understanding of the application and as sad as it is, I don't even feel like I have that. I am looking for any help or direction to get started.

Thank you in advance.

Here is the MMOBugs plugin list. When I was starting out, I found it helpful to read through the wiki pages for plugins that sounded interesting.

It will give you an idea how things work and also help you understand what is possible to do in game.

And beyond that if you're looking to do something specific, there's no harm in asking. You can at least be pointed in the right direction (which the Wiki does a good job of covering).