Code Help

Faydakeen

Reaction score
A recent patch has cause a custom script to use abilities/spells on anything that is targeted. Before the change the character would only use abilities/spells on aggro targets.

What is the command I can enter to stop the ability/spell from casting on me, players, or non agro NPCs?

Example of code from a nuke line:
/if (${Me.SpellReady[Frozen Carbomate]}) {
/cast "Frozen Carbomate"

I would guess I would need to add a ! with the target command for me, player, friendly NPC. I just do not know those commands.

Any help would be great....

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how that ever worked. That will always try to cast it if it's ready, no matter what the toons target. Is there more to that sub that you haven't posted?

/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && ${Me.PctMana} > 15) {
/cast "Frozen Carbomate"

Sorry forgot the first line.

Ok I have seamed to fix the issue.

/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && ${Me.PctMana} > 15) {
/cast "Frozen Carbomate"

The disc/spell section had line 1 at the top then lines 2 and 3 for each ability/spell. Once I put line 1 above each disc/spell in the section worked as normal.

Glad you got everything working. Just wanted to let you know about a little feature we have on the boards here to make it easier for people to work with you on macro problems. On the screen where you write your posts you'll see a little # symbol above the text box. That lets you wrap the highlighted text in a code field. Have fun with your macro!

Or you can type:
[code]
lines of code here
more lines of code
/casting "spell of uber"
[/code]