cleric weapon ?

turboeq

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok looking for a good cleric dps weapon a weapon for a 78 cleric dont care about stats just want to do as much damage as possible thanx for any help.

thanx

have that weapon right now

Check out the new weapons that are dropping out of CT and BB., Out of the CT ones i know there are a few 2handed weapons that are Cleric usable and may be upgrade.

If you are just using regular melee with your cleric, I would offer to you that a cleric's best DPS will come from their Vow of Victory/Valiance lines and not their weapons.

I 6-box and often have over-heal in my group so I've turned my cleric to melee every now and then to help out DPS. Her melee damage is negligible but when the procs starting flying, it adds up. Add on the AAs of Destructive Fury and the proc amount goes way up, if she crits, it doubles.

As for a recommendation, you may find your summoned hammer to still be very very good DPS for your cleric. You get the Hand of the Gods proc, an 18 delay, and then all of your spell procs. It will add up.

I would just not count on cleric melee weapon stats to give you any significant boost in DPS using normal melee methods. If you are doing something freaky-deaky... then ignore this post ;).