Class macro list

Great post bro, only slight issue I see is that some of the macros haven't been updated in ages. Other than that, great idea.

Reactions: EQDAB
What about the enchanter macros. There was one a friend of mine swore by. Don't recall now who wrote it so it might be MQ2 Vip .

For encs:
i always loved nil's enchanter mac @ mq2vip boards, and i still use it sometimes.. but you have to do some custom mods so it works better. theres item spam, buffs that you dont use anymore/dont stack correctly issues. double aura not working.. a little extra buffing on startup. otherwise it always works smoothly for mezzes, and that is what really matters for me on an enc.

I've heard basically all of dev's bots are good, including his enchanter. I've not personally used any though.

Modbot/autobot ive heard no complaints on other than initial setup.

I have built one out of the macro builder stuff I made, but the mez routine isnt quite where id like it. it mezzes, but doesnt remez before break yet for me. good enough in most situations for me but i want it better.

Berzerker
William12 AFBer V2.1
3ball Berzerker Helper V1.1

Seriously??? did you even look at the first post?

(was going to post the other glaring example of a good macro, but i didnt wish to inflict that kind of pain on PeteSampras, he already has to deal with so many of us.)

• Haha
I am looking for beastlord macro's that are up to date anyone have something I can use?

Props

Giving props for PeteSampras Bot... I bought Devs stuff and I still use it on several toons... Petes shit is way Uber if you take the time to tune it...

ttfn

Definitely need a good Beastlord Macro for BURNS! Anyone have anything?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EQDAB and Garethec
The last post to this thread was 9 years ago. Most of these macros would not work under new MQ in any event.

are there any macros available that do work with the new MQ?

The last post to this thread was 9 years ago. Most of these macros would not work under new MQ in any event.

Totally understand and makes sense, I was replying sort of to just bring attention to this being pinned where it was as a new member =P Appreciate the information though and this is definitely a very awesome program so far, still have a LOT to learn.

We mostly use MQ2Bot as a plugin but if you want a macro.

There are some other decent opensource bots out that have been updated for MQNext, like
ModBot
Entropy

I tried Entropy but when I run the command /mac entropy\start.mac - it crashes. Maybe because EMU is not supported?