Cheap TBM upgrade?

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
Someone said they were able to get TBM for $4-$5/ea. Anyone remember the source? Guessing player auction. Would love to get a trusted source.

Yeah, it's PA and they are actually down to $1.40 per key now but you have to buy 4 keys so it's actually $5.60 for 4. I tried it and it works like a charm. On on a side note, if anyone needs bags, mounts, heroic characters and what not, look at getting one of the bundles on PA. Can get a heroic character with hero's forge for $1.50 or you can get a Heroic Character, Hero’s Forge Armor Feature, Wayfarer’s Pocketed Rucksack 2 - 36 Slot Bags, Bayle Marks(230), Bottle of Adventure III Experience Potion, White Pegasus Mount (Saddle), Polymorph Wand: Fallen Knight Illusion for just $4.30 each (must buy 2)

wow that sounds awsome, got a link to this? I will look through PA but dont want to get ripped off :)

never mind, found it, and risked it for $13, had the codes within 1-2 minutes, bloody great service!

One question though. If I upgrade my current toons to heroics, will they loose there armour and inventory etc?

My warrior has a BOC and AON etc.

Thanks!

never mind, found it, and risked it for $13, had the codes within 1-2 minutes, bloody great service!

One question though. If I upgrade my current toons to heroics, will they loose there armour and inventory etc?

My warrior has a BOC and AON etc.

Thanks!

Nope, they won't lose any of that

Heh, just got a pack of 4 myself even though I only need 3. Was dreading that tbm cost don't know why I didn't think of this.

lol, interesting. they only gave me 6 keys and said they were sold out. They promised me two more in the AM :p

Hope we didn't use the same person, though I have a feeling we did. >.<

That person has a script running [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRl-utVOQrI"]generating steam cash[/ame], which he buys codes for. Since its a slow process, its why it takes him a few hours to get enough in his wallet to buy more TBM codes.

Ditto on Ban

Bought this for Bard and use for one day and he is banned. Seller was Heymilan.

Thats odd, I bought 2 keys from the guy Heymilan earlier this year, didn't have an issue. Although I probably haven't logged those accounts in awhile.

Previously before that, I bought about 24 keys on the site that shouldn't be named here for 2 krono per piece, haven't had an issue with those either.

Keep in mind Daybreak reads these forums, so probably this thread provoked this outcome, just like the other 4 recent exploits that were posted on these forums have been shut down. But this makes no sense because the guy is getting the codes of Steam by buying them from Daybreak, just not doing it legitimately by running a script that generates wallet cash.

Edit: I don't even remember which 2 accounts those would be that I bought the keys on. Not really playing recently so may not realize it for awhile if they are banned oh well, nothing but alts.

Edit2: Just checked, those 2 accounts banned. Thank goodness for google revision history for keeping track of the date I made a change to my excel sheet or I would have had to go through 50 accounts to figure out which ones they were.

Edit3: Well shit, I just realized its 4 accounts now. Forgot I had 2 accounts I bought those shitty Heroic Bundles on to check out Heros Forge armor and instant level 85. Boughtfrom same guy Heymilan. The 24 keys I purchased back last year haven't been hit yet as far as I can tell as that was a different person.

Last edited:
You want actual chargebacks, this is how you get actual chargebacks.

Only thing I can see is if close to 5% of the population bought keys this way and got banned; if its a large enough dent in the amount of people getting hit by the bans, they'll have to revert it or explain to Columbus Nova why their financials are way down this year because people will chargeback, quit playing entirely, or cancel their subs.

The ban stance was really stupid on this , these were keys from Steam, if anything it should be Steam banning the guy not Daybreak.

Last edited: