buying a toon

johnny25

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for some advice. After being out of game for 5/6 years all 4 of my accounts have a 95 toon. Is it worth buying a max and max toon. I don't really love the grind, I love the raiding?

any advice would be appreciated.

Personally I think it would be worth it and I'm someone who likes to box multiple accounts and grind. The prices for max level accounts is extremely reasonable these days.

Hey guys, I am looking for some advice. After being out of game for 5/6 years all 4 of my accounts have a 95 toon. Is it worth buying a max and max toon. I don't really love the grind, I love the raiding?

any advice would be appreciated.

If you love raiding and hate grinding, you can get really nice toons for a reasonable price. Check out the guy above for example.

I agree, considering how inexpensive max/max well-geared toons can be bought today. I've had my 6-box for many years and I'm very attached to them but while they're all 110 I'm not even close to max AA and I find that frustrating. I've even considering buying the same class for some of them, maxed out, and renaming them to replace my own. The one problem, though, is newly made toons won't have the account history and all the veteran rewards that come with toons with long pedigrees. I do value some of those vet rewards. It's tougher to acquire a toon with long history, and usually costs more. I mean brand new toons won't even have Lesson of the Devoted, altho if they're max AA that isn't a big deal and in a year's time they will have it.

Toons

Hey siege u still got that toon I got off me have not seen u post inhabit cause I quit for a while

I know you said you like raiding, but 95 not to far to 110. We have been having a lot of fun
back in all the old lands filling in our Achievements! Really enjoy visiting all of the old places!