Macro bot40 ini file

Reaction score
Are things supposed to be missing in the ini file? and are we supposed to go find it on the bot wiki page?

like for example, the assistpc= is missing and the pulling skill is missing... that I noticed.

Do we still use the bot wiki page and is that what the ini file is supposed to look like?

Are things supposed to be missing in the ini file? and are we supposed to go find it on the bot wiki page?

like for example, the assistpc= is missing and the pulling skill is missing... that I noticed.

Do we still use the bot wiki page and is that what the ini file is supposed to look like?

When I started cleaning things up, I've noticed there are more options missing as well from the INI. There is a bot40 wiki page, but to date I have not been able to edit it to add things I've done or clarify anything. Everything on the bot.mac wiki page should still be accurate enough to get you started.

The INI is only created once, I'm not sure why such things as AssistPC would be missing, unless you're looking in the wrong section or you copied a file from elsewhere or something.