Bot Plugin (Question or Request)

Dealings

Reaction score
I use bot sometimes and appreciate that if it has a target it will attack it (that way dont come back dead to a roamer or something)

Question 1st, is bot capable of NOT switching targets? did I miss the correct type or something?

Request 2nd if there isnt a setting to make bot NOT switch targets, can it be added? If I manually swap targets yaay let him (currently it locks on a target), if there are adds it switches targets on its own and leaves other mobs damaged sometimes anywhere from 01% to 99% and anywhere in between. If you have bot on and you have to switch, you are shit out of luck

Thank you in advance

Do you have grabadds=0 ? I think that's what swaps it. Mine only hits top in the list and won't touch anything until first one in Target window is at the assist %.

Code:
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0

never messed with those settings will toggle them and see what they do

toggled those to see if that made a difference, it did not

Familiar Scenario

I am familiar with the scenario. If I pull mobs for xp 4-5 or more with my bard. The process starts off fine, tank is doing his thing and mobs get mezzed. Then he just switches targets, so the first mob doesn't die until he has usually cycled through them all. Not horrible considering the overall benefit but on missions with named and adds, it does get funky. I usually turn bot off on the tank then and manually control, the rest seem to follow ok. I've adapted my playstyle to it not giving it to much thought, but there probably is a setting I am unaware of.

thats been my solution to turn on and off, bot is supposed to have a pause ability but that never worked for me. Turning it on is best when out completly out of combat cause it lags out for a few seconds.

Still hoping for a better solution

I mean its really broken when it swaps target and leaves a mob at 2%

Are you running with a bard that is mezing? I have that problem when my bard mezes (which memblurs) then the mob drops down the list on the extended targets. If the mobs are getting memblurred in any way it will change targets and go after the top on the extended target list.

I guess then the request is to have some sort of setting to handle that stuff
again it being i a plugin, its not like when there was a bot macro that worked and you could try to make adjustments

allow for manual target switching, dont lock on target (pretty please)
additionally dont swap targets if mob is anywhere from X%HP to almost dead unless again there is some sort of manual change and a player swaps target

if its possible to request that it would be great