Bot.mac level condition check

dragoncharmer

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Enchanter AA Scintillating Beam is a nice mez with a -14% all skills debuff. I'd like to use it simply for it's debuff let alone it's mez. This AA will only land on mobs that dark blue cons (maybe white i forget). Is anyone able to help with a condition check that will only cast this mez/debuff when the target is less than or equal to 105.

I'm still learning but you can try something like this ${Target.Level}<=105 that will return back if your target is lvl 105 or lower there might be other checks you might want to define as well but that's basically what you are asking, I'm sure there might be other ways to do it but that's what I can look at now

I don't know if that AA gives a buff can also do something like ${Target.Level}<=105 && !${Target.Buff[Scintillating Beam ].ID} Scintillating Beam so that it checks if the target is lvl 105 or lower and will only cast it if the monster doesn't have the buff (if it gives a buff) that way it doesn't keep recasting it.

Once again this is just an opinion since I'm still learning syntax but the example given looks to be correct.

Last edited:
You'd have to program it as a custom combat so that you ensure you're facing the mob, as it's a positional cone thing. There might be some examples of custom combats in the customization thread. I don't quite know how to handle it off the top of my head.