bjanosz62391 on PA careful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have 1 question though for the mods, If i placed this in the wrong forum (general chat) and it was moved to the SCAM section, how come he hasnt been banned yet and is still on mmo?

I mean if this thread belongs in the scam section i would have thought the person would have been banned. Just a question / thought

While the guy is an idiot he hasn't directly scammed anyone on this site and this is still a BUSINESS and we have to treat it as such. If we banned everyone that the general public asked us to it would be like selling only to an exclusive set of people and that would be bad for business. Yes he's a scammer, yes he's an idiot, but we're not going to just up and ban someone because a few people have their panties in a wad over it. When he actively scams someone in the marketplace and we have proof in the form of PM's or he directly breaks a rule or becomes verbally abusive then we'll handle it.

I do have 1 question though for the mods, If i placed this in the wrong forum (general chat) and it was moved to the SCAM section, how come he hasnt been banned yet and is still on mmo?

I mean if this thread belongs in the scam section i would have thought the person would have been banned. Just a question / thought

While the guy is an idiot he hasn't directly scammed anyone on this site and this is still a BUSINESS and we have to treat it as such. If we banned everyone that the general public asked us to it would be like selling only to an exclusive set of people and that would be bad for business. Yes he's a scammer, yes he's an idiot, but we're not going to just up and ban someone because a few people have their panties in a wad over it. When he actively scams someone in the marketplace and we have proof in the form of PM's or he directly breaks a rule or becomes verbally abusive then we'll handle it.

Ok thanks for the clarification!

Kodi for President! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.