bjanosz62391 on PA careful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long till this guy gets kicked from the comunity??

It boggles my mind why this Guy would run around using the same user name after being accused as a scammer. Lol not the sharpest tool in the shed.

What a dumb shit...He even uses Swag's real magelo. I can't believe anyone can be that much of an idiot. Like the guild leader of the best guild in all of EQ would really be selling? Lmao...

Has anyone mentioned it to Swag?

Please don't tell us how to do our job. I don't come to your work and tell you what to do, so please don't do it to us.

Please don't tell us how to do our job. I don't come to your work and tell you what to do, so please don't do it to us.

Not to bash ya but I don't see anywhere in the thread where people are telling you/them what to do. I see only questions/comments.

they wont ban him...they'll bury this thread somewhere.

Pretty sure that is bashing us saying we will just bury it, and in the other thread they people were telling us to bad him. This shouldnt even be here TBH, so moving it.

Hey Kkthnx i am sorry i was not trying to tell you how to do your job man. I was cracking a joke more then anything.

i most certianly wasn't telling you how to...just figured you'd do exactly that. and ya did.

heaven forbid we speak our opinions here

What the shit?! How does our sector of fire change from Bjanosz62391 to each other? Fuckin stop...

Fenz

Don't be a douche... I hardly think sending the thread to the SCAMS forum is burying it. This isn't the eqlive forums... there aren't death forums here.

Last edited:
Person_01 watch man steal car.

Person_01 watch cop 20 feet away eating a donut.

Person_01 get angry at cop.

Citizen_01 gets angry at Person_01 for getting angry at cop.

People mad at each other and not criminal.

Just a very basic breakdown as to how this got pointed towards each other.

Could a mod please lock this before people show how dumb they truly can be by speaking before thinking?

I do have 1 question though for the mods, If i placed this in the wrong forum (general chat) and it was moved to the SCAM section, how come he hasnt been banned yet and is still on mmo?

I mean if this thread belongs in the scam section i would have thought the person would have been banned. Just a question / thought

Status
Not open for further replies.