Question Best stat helm without a graphic/invisible

No idea, but I think there is an option in game to turn off helm graphics, if that helps.

The option to turn off the graphic is under the display tab. It's a tick box 2 up from switch to fullscreen button.

Point was to avoid having to toggle show helm off/on to bug out the ERU hood every time you zone. I know the graphic-less helms achieve this, but I don't necessarily want to throw the slot away with something like an Othmir Fur Cap or custom helm if possible.

So far it's been broken down to truesight crowns.

White Dragon Helm? I don't really understand the question, but that is the best no graphic Velious helm. PoP is Coif/Cowl/Helm of Flowing Time.

The issue is this ... with the bug of the ERU hoods/no hood, not showing helm will show the bare head, without the hood. You can quickly toggle show helm off and on to restore the ERU hood look.

The only way to permanently display the ERU hood without spamming the toggle every time you zone is to not equip anything in the head slot, or equip an old world item that does not have a graphic.

... to permanently display the ERU hood ... spamming the toggle every time you zone ...

This is what macros where made for.

I can't say that your reason for wanting an old dusty helm is reason enough to lose stats. But I also wouldn't use a macro to do that either as macro's are very versatile.

If you keep the macro running all the time simply for the look of the robe hood then you can't use any other macro. If you use it once every time you zone it still exerts effort.

Either way, the only person I'm convinced needs a hood over their head is Blitz. That mullet is killing me.

Code:
/notify OptionsWindow ODP_ShowHelmCheckbox leftmouseup
was key in a previous macro I had, but lost.

The macro also had a line to tell if the hood is currently showing, and that I have no idea how to check.

It was simple enough I could copy and paste it into any other macro's loop. Think it was a Xeniaz project.

Last edited: