best 6 box group makeup

nah there hasnt been a discussion in the last month or so of the same subject, things may have changed :p

great response, glad it was added. Gave so much info. Yes i see other threads but nothing most recent.

Is a bard decent botable? can they handle CC and slows good enough for an all melee group?

I run a sk,clr,shm,bard,zerk,zerk depending on what I'm doing I'll drop the clr for a monk for even more dps. I run them all on the bot40 with no issues

6 beastlords because beastmaster was an awesome movie.

Seriously, it comes down to play style and gear.

Melee can look very botted depending on the macros used. Tank, shaman, bard and 3 zerkers would put out lot of dps. Missing a cleric but can always Merc for buffs.

Tank, cleric, enchanter and either 3 mages or 3 wizards would be good dps with alliance.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So a fear is looking too botted? As to someone coming up on your group and reporting you? Caster easier to get away with? If in instances does it matter? And shaman is good enough healer to heal a group through ros? My play style is liking to run through zones and clean out going through all progression and names. Nothing lasts long enough for dots to take affect unless a named.

So bard runs no issue on bot and can CC and slow? Would shaman only be a sufficient healer?

What is best melee/caster boost? Like who does group spells or aa’S that benefit each better. As to make a better to group with.

My shaman can main heal my group without issues in ros now saying that all my guys are eok raid geared so surviveablity is easier my bard mezzes with bot40 but she has some issues where she likes to wake her mezzed mobs

Shaman
mage
mage
necro
Ranger
enchanter

1 mage pet tanks, while other mage DPS, the necro pulls and dots the fuck out mobs, shaman heals and slows and adds DPS with dog and dots.

Last edited:
Ran an all DE group back on the 51/50 server. Sk, Clr, Enc, Wiz, Mag, Mag and it worked very well.

My team is not the most optimal DPS however its very utilitarian. I run

SK- such a versatile tank for group content
Mage- Good DPS, pet offtank, Coth
Bard- Pulls, CC great support DPS for my casters
Cleric- obvious heals
Shmy - Good backup heals, slows, pretty decent dps, backup rez
wiz- ports, dps

for a while now I've been thinking about swapping out my shmy for an enchanter but have not made the leap

Warrior, cleric, mage, beastlord, zerker, monk.

Monk pulls, adds a very solid amount of dps.

Warrior tanks.

Cleric heals, buffs, and has good auras for tank

Beastlord adds buffs for the melee classes and pets, also slows.

Mage adds good caster dps and also summons pet gear.

Zerker laughs at mobs.

Sk
Monk
Cleric
Bard
Ranger
Mage

Thats what i run typically

It really depends what the goal is of the group is.

SK
Ber
Bst
Wiz
Brd
Clr

This gets you buffs, slow, heals, CC, Pulls, Ports, invis and some really good dps.

My alternate group is

Pal
Wiz
Bst
Mage
Enc
Clr

Bst in a caster group ? Well I kill 200+ mobs an hr no sitting to med time so the bst keeps everyone FM. If mana is not a concern just add another wizard.

William12, just curious but in what expansion are you getting 200 kills per hour? That's a ton of mobs.

I do ranger tank, sham heals, bard for overhaste/atk buffs - then 3x zerk, I can shred like 300 an hour in the proper zone, just requires a lot of buff/disc maintenance

the bard dicho nerfs really changed my opinion (however long ago it was) on mana users, I used wiz/beast a lot but if you really play to potential you're mana broke, meanwhile zerk is afk dicho/decap machine lol

Last edited:
Ricknmorty, are you talking 300 an hour in ROS zones?