Berserker hot keys......

Wayist

Reaction score
I am just returning to the game and I was wanting to set up my UI to show all the hotkeys in proper order for a solo, group and raid berserker. I had before but that HD crashed and I was unable to retrieve the data. Was hoping for like what goes first for Disc and AA then what would one click next and so on to end of rotation. I know there is a zerker maco out there but I want to be safe than sorry if someone comes a snooping. Will use macro for zerker after the set up. you can pm me if you do not want to share in general post...Thanks for any and all help.....

Reactions: EQDAB
I am just returning to the game and I was wanting to set up my UI to show all the hotkeys in proper order for a solo, group and raid berserker. I had before but that HD crashed and I was unable to retrieve the data. Was hoping for like what goes first for Disc and AA then what would one click next and so on to end of rotation. I know there is a zerker maco out there but I want to be safe than sorry if someone comes a snooping. Will use macro for zerker after the set up. you can pm me if you do not want to share in general post...Thanks for any and all help.....

I'll send you my setup.

Reactions: EQDAB
i am needing hot key for burns please and ui also in pvp server