bazaar.mac

Tested, This will work.

Alexandra, the problem was you were using MQ2MMOBzsrch instead of MQ2Bzsrch. I have made it so it will make sure right plugin is loaded. I've added it as a default macro for our release as it's fairly useful for people.

This worked fine once I updated the aliases. Would love if it posted your sold items to the MQ window (MQ2log), the PC you undercut, etc. Pretty neat macro as it stands now though!

This worked fine once I updated the aliases. Would love if it posted your sold items to the MQ window (MQ2log), the PC you undercut, etc. Pretty neat macro as it stands now though!
You could place a few lines in there where it echoes it, etc. (or add them where you want them), to make it do that.

The command is: /mqlog

Here is the reference: Mqlog - MacroQuest Wiki

htw

Hmm, that is odd lol. I guess the macro could check that (if max length is known), such as if it were 64 chars, we could change the mac to always only do Left 64 chars, or something. Not a perfect solution, but at least as good as the search interface provided by EQ, so no worries there.

htw

mac

my bazaar mac worked fine on live server few months back now that I am on emu I am getting ...bazzar.inc@132(makequery) /breset and bazaar.mac@186(main) /call makequery

my bazaar mac worked fine on live server few months back now that I am on emu I am getting ...bazzar.inc@132(makequery) /breset and bazaar.mac@186(main) /call makequery
Try changing it to do /bzreset - I will make both available (mq2bzsrch & mq2mmobzsrch) soon as I can for the emu's where there is a difference.

htw

This worked good yesterday, but after patch stopped again.

getting

" bzr_querybutton not enabled"

and

"couldn't parse breset"

Yeah I am getting that error as well. Worked fine as of a week or so ago.

Anything we can collect to help troubleshoot this issue?

Unfortunately it seems the forum is no longer serving up those files. All I get is attachment.php (1x1) with no data. If anyone could post a working copy I would be very grateful. Thank you!

Error here as well.
/breset seems broken
"woah! hold your horses there bazaarmule......"